IGNORED

Drill Here, Drill Now

nelsonrl

I signed it, but I'd also like to see the Gov drop their tax load on a gallon of fuel, and.... along with supplying domestic fuel for the domestic market, to cut way back on buying foreign oil. I'd really like to know what the 'H' they're waiting for??? Or maybe we're actually out of oil?? If so, bend over, it's gonna get a lot worse....

If you have the time to watch this very interesting video, it would seem that no more drilling is necessary. It's over an hour long so be prepared. I don't know what this fellow Williams expects us little people to do but his words sound truthful to me. But I'm easy to convince. What do you think?

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8668319287834598272&q=&hl=en]The Non-Energy Crisis by Lindsey Williams[/ame]

And, the Oil at Gull Island, and the Kola Peninsula, as mentioned by Pastor Lindsy in the video, is just a small part of New Crude Oil finds, that the Public is not being Informed about. I list several more here.

1. Massive deposits In Northern Montana, not being drilled.

2. New finds off the East coast of Brazil

3. New finds, off the Coast of North Vietnam

4. Deep drilling, ( to 30,000 feet ) in Central India

5. New finds, in S.E part of Utah

6. New 30,000 ft wells starting to Produce off N. E. Tip of Sakhalin Island. ( Siberia )

-- 1st well here, started pumping Oct. 2007, at rate of 250,000 barrels a month. ---

Also, Initially the Alaska N. Coast fields feeding the Pipeline were Only supposed to last 25 years !! Well, its been 30 years now, and they are still pumping at 80 percent of the Initial flow rate.

Makes Sence, Gold, has been replaced by Oil. Hmmmm ???

Online petition - urging congress to all drilling in the US.

http://www.americansolutions.com/

Saw Chuck Norris on Fox News touting this. So I though that if Chuck said to do it I had better.

Really, as long as people drive above the speed limit in their suv's this poblem will not get much better. Drop the demand and wether the supply goes up, down or stays the same the price will go down.

Ride to work!

Saw Chuck Norris on Fox News touting this. So I though that if Chuck said to do it I had better.

Really, as long as people drive above the speed limit in their suv's this poblem will not get much better. Drop the demand and wether the supply goes up, down or stays the same the price will go down.

Ride to work!

Did you watch the Video Link, the " Gary N " posted above ??

SUV's don't have anything to do with whats happening, sorry, thats not the problem.

If Chuck Norris says something we should do it because when the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.:)

Did you watch the Video Link, the " Gary N " posted above ??

SUV's don't have anything to do with whats happening, sorry, thats not the problem.

No havn't had a chance to watch it. Never the less, reguardless of wether or not the supply or price is manipulated or by whom it is manipulated or why it is manipulated. If there is zero demand for oil for any purpose. The value of oil will be zero. That's basic supply and demand economics.

Since I drive a suv that gets 15 mpg and a motorcycle that gets 40 mpg. I know that I save fuel costs each and every time I ride to work. I can assure you the demand will drop if all of us decrease our usage. As a result the price will drop because the speculators will drop oil like a hot potato. Poking holes in the ground and pumping oil is not a quick fix because it will be years before the oil reaches the consumer. In the meantime we can all decrease our usage.

Like I wrote before "Ride to work".

Besides that the Lord is going to return before we run out of oil.

There you go religion, economics, and politics. :stirthepot:

I signed it and agree we need to drill for our own oil, but I don't think this is a "legal" petition. It allowed me to sign twice and has no way to verify authenticity. But maybe it will get some attention.:confused24:

No havn't had a chance to watch it. Never the less, reguardless of wether or not the supply or price is manipulated or by whom it is manipulated or why it is manipulated. If there is zero demand for oil for any purpose. The value of oil will be zero. That's basic supply and demand economics.

Since I drive a suv that gets 15 mpg and a motorcycle that gets 40 mpg. I know that I save fuel costs each and every time I ride to work. I can assure you the demand will drop if all of us decrease our usage. As a result the price will drop because the speculators will drop oil like a hot potato. Poking holes in the ground and pumping oil is not a quick fix because it will be years before the oil reaches the consumer. In the meantime we can all decrease our usage.

Like I wrote before "Ride to work".

Besides that the Lord is going to return before we run out of oil.

There you go religion, economics, and politics. :stirthepot:

Guess I'm doing my part since I ride to work and everywhere else. No choice, it's my only means of transportation, Summer, Winter, or Fall doesn't matter.

Very interesting video. Seems to strike a chord with the some things I have learned over the years.

Did you notice that as the price was rising through the $120/barrel range that news reports were saying that our demand had decreased... but the price of oil/barrel continued to climb! humm... curious... Now I am hearing that demand is back up??? I don't think we control anything anymore.

Whether the demand for oil goes up or down doesn't necessarily move oil prices, it can have some effect but it's speculation as to how much oil might be left that really drives the price.

I haven't seen the video and I may watch it tonight, but I'm not going to let one man's "Theory" convince me one way or another. I would have to see a lot more proof than that.

I too agree we need to drill our own oil and quit supporting other countries that take advantage of the US . But drilling for more oil will fill up the crude barrels/tanks , but we need more refineries to process the crude . Wheres the petition to build more refineries ?

BEER30

I too agree we need to drill our own oil and quit supporting other countries that take advantage of the US . But drilling for more oil will fill up the crude barrels/tanks , but we need more refineries to process the crude . Wheres the petition to build more refineries ?

BEER30

:goodpost::sign outstanding:

There is a method to the madness. We don't drill our oil and use up everybody else's and then we have control of all the oil. MwuuHaaaaaaHaaaaa!!!!

Sometimes I feel that we think too close to home to see this completely. I don't remember all the stats but the demand for oil (and other resources) is a worldwide demand. China and other developing countries are increasing their demand for energy at a huge rate therefore competing with us for available supply. Even if we all started walking everywhere prices probably wouldn't fall much if at all. It's not just our vehicles that need fuel. Everything we manufacture requires energy to make it or run it. Our personal consumption of electricity is much greater than when we were kids. We are still using oil fired generators in some places. We really should be looking at all aspects of energy use but for some reason the politicians are avoiding it. I like my life and don't really want to go back to little house on the prairie days. I don't see any easy or quick fixes to this but we do need to do something. Not meaning to stir the pot, just my two cents worth.

Mark