IGNORED

Drill Here, Drill Now

nelsonrl

For more Information:

some google search terms.

1. " Oil Drilling Below 30,000 feet "

2. " Oil Rigs capable 30,000 feet "

3. http://www.midwestoilgas.com/OFFSHORE%20RIG.htm

This, link shows a couple of Rigs for Sale that drill to 30 and 35,000 feet.

4. " 30,000 ft Rig for sale "

If your really interested, in the Crude Below 30,000 feet ( which is not fossil fuel ) these 3 google search's and one direct link will get you started on finding out whats really going on in the Oil Drilling world, that is NOT talked about on the 6:00 O'Clock News.

Ok,

Two issues here:

On ventureriders, if not Squidley not drill possible. He 's the official drill on our site. However we can make an exception on this case. (Still he should get some rights fees).

Second, I totally agree with the minimum condition to no impact on the echo system. There were reasons for the limitation. Like in the case of Alaska, we need the oil but we have no right to kill all the species around to have a cheap drive.

We don't need another Valdez sink around. The Oil gasoduct never was completed, and nobody said a word about the project, except they found defective pipes on their development.

:322:

If you have the time to watch this very interesting video, it would seem that no more drilling is necessary. It's over an hour long so be prepared. I don't know what this fellow Williams expects us little people to do but his words sound truthful to me. But I'm easy to convince. What do you think?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8668319287834598272&q=&hl=en

It makes perfect sense to me. I watched the entire 75 minutes and found it to be fascinating and I think that it is probably the truth.

Saw an interesting article in the paper the other day. The OPEC nations claim they have not raised their prices so there is no reason for the rise in the cost of oil.

On the other hand China and India are now large users of oil which means the oil companies can increase the price and still sell it. Oil companies being greedy.

Saw an interesting article in the paper the other day. The OPEC nations claim they have not raised their prices so there is no reason for the rise in the cost of oil.

On the other hand China and India are now large users of oil which means the oil companies can increase the price and still sell it. Oil companies being greedy.

Oil companys do not set the price of oil the price of oil is set on the commodities market like all other commodities. the oil companys produce a product and sell it on the open market. They are prohibited by federal law from any kind of price controlling activity.

was just listioning to Jim Interviewing a member of Congress, Same word, its the commodity market bidding up the price.

He said they are working on a bill to allow off shore drilling, and more on the 48 states.

Dems voted it down. ( Nancy has iron grip on her flock )

However it will be on the floor for couple weeks yet, its not dead.

Also, on BBC news, today, Spain is running dry at stations. Truckers on Strike, and Food outlets are getting low on supplies. ??? Stay tuned.

Oil companys do not set the price of oil the price of oil is set on the commodities market like all other commodities. the oil companys produce a product and sell it on the open market. They are prohibited by federal law from any kind of price controlling activity.

Do you really think that everything is so right?

Do you know what lobby means? Do you know how easy is to the Oil companies to agree on what to do to control the market?

They are over the federal, they are ruling the world market. Too much problem in USA, no problem, they still can handle the rest of the world...

Don.

Are you serious??? This bunch have a political debate over something as insignificant as drilling for oil in the U.S. ??? Heck, this will probably turn into the next World War.:rotf::rotf::rotf::whistling::whistling::stirthepot:

My prediction is this will not be the reason for the next world war. My prediction for the cause of the next world war is over the Helium 3 on the moon. I believe they expect to be mining it at about 2024. They = USA, Russia, China and whomever else can get up there and back.

We may be dead before that meteor hits us in about 2036.

Redneck, your Faith in a perfect World is overwhelming.

German and european Laws prohibit Price rigging as nearly anywhere else in the free World. The Anti-Trust Agencies are running constantly and watching the Companies for any Price rigging and find nothing, as usal. They even watch Communications between the Headquarters.

But .... Let me tell you, three big Oil Companies have their german Headquarters in Hamburg.

Their Buildings cover three the four Corners of a big Intersection in the City. By Chance, their Buildings are about the same Height and all of the CEO's have the top Floor, as usual. If these People want to discuss something, they only need their ten Fingers and one Thumb for up or down and look outside the Window ...

And, what could you expect from a chronically broke Government which collects nineteen Percent Value added Tax on every Liter sold. 19 Percent .... It's a Difference if each Liter costs 1 Euro or 1.50 Euros ... 50 Percent Difference, if i'm right on that. They're ripping us off, all together.

The Strikes of the Truckers aren't only in Spain, France is also not far from being strangled. Italy will have big Problems soon. Germany ?? No Way, this Sort of Strike is forbidden, they will take your License and ruin the Company if any Trucker would dare to do so. The only Option is NOT to work, but the Truckers are so broke and near the Ruin, most of them can't allow to stop working, not even for two or three Days. Finally, what would happen if the germans would stop working ? Well, there are enough Trucks from other Countries on the Streets, they would gladly take the Jobs, at the same Price and half the Costs, a really good Job for them.

Redneck, your Faith in a perfect World is overwhelming.

German and european Laws prohibit Price rigging as nearly anywhere else in the free World. The Anti-Trust Agencies are running constantly and watching the Companies for any Price rigging and find nothing, as usal. They even watch Communications between the Headquarters.

But .... Let me tell you, three big Oil Companies have their german Headquarters in Hamburg.

Their Buildings cover three the four Corners of a big Intersection in the City. By Chance, their Buildings are about the same Height and all of the CEO's have the top Floor, as usual. If these People want to discuss something, they only need their ten Fingers and one Thumb for up or down and look outside the Window ...

And, what could you expect from a chronically broke Government which collects nineteen Percent Value added Tax on every Liter sold. 19 Percent .... It's a Difference if each Liter costs 1 Euro or 1.50 Euros ... 50 Percent Difference, if i'm right on that. They're ripping us off, all together.

The Strikes of the Truckers aren't only in Spain, France is also not far from being strangled. Italy will have big Problems soon. Germany ?? No Way, this Sort of Strike is forbidden, they will take your License and ruin the Company if any Trucker would dare to do so. The only Option is NOT to work, but the Truckers are so broke and near the Ruin, most of them can't allow to stop working, not even for two or three Days. Finally, what would happen if the germans would stop working ? Well, there are enough Trucks from other Countries on the Streets, they would gladly take the Jobs, at the same Price and half the Costs, a really good Job for them.

What I am trying to say is politicians and the media have pointed the finger to the oil companys as the cause of all evil. I'm sure it will be hard for many to believe but politicians and the media will lie to you. I have a little insight in the oil industries I live in the middle of one of the largest oilfields in the US. I deal with oil companys every day. I can tell you they are producing every drop of oil they can in this area. I can also tell you when oil prices were low some small independents got together and announced they were going to cut production to get the price up. The attorney general informed them they would be guests of the federal government if they attempted it. The oil company's are just the current whipping boys for the politicians and the news media. There are many forces that control the world energy supply so don't believe every thing you hear.

What I am trying to say is politicians and the media have pointed the finger to the oil companys as the cause of all evil. I'm sure it will be hard for many to believe but politicians and the media will lie to you. I have a little insight in the oil industries I live in the middle of one of the largest oilfields in the US. I deal with oil companys every day. I can tell you they are producing every drop of oil they can in this area. I can also tell you when oil prices were low some small independents got together and announced they were going to cut production to get the price up. The attorney general informed them they would be guests of the federal government if they attempted it. The oil company's are just the current whipping boys for the politicians and the news media. There are many forces that control the world energy supply so don't believe every thing you hear.

Amen, brother!

i agree with everything you have posted.

oil companies, have VERY little sayso, as th the selling cost of their product.

o.p.e.c, has their hands tied too.

the board of directors, of "The World Bank", are the ones who set the price of EVERY commodity in the world.

just jt

Don't get me wrong. I do not believe the Oil Companies are the Source of all evil. They are a bigger Parts of it, tough. I'm in no Doubt, they're producing everything they have or can get. But doing so, is not only in interest of the Consumer, but also in their very own Interest, because they're making big Money nowadays. If i'm not misinformed, it was 36 Billion USD for the biggest 5 US-Oil Companies. Only for the first Quarter this Year. Duhhh ...

I'm sure with you in not believing everything the Media or the Government says on this Issues. All these Hands are sticky enough to make big and bigger Money out of the Situation. US has little Taxes on Fuel, but even this small Amount of Taxes is constantly rising, and is very welcome in the Department of Treasury. They are all blaming someone else for their constantly rising Earnings. Not one CEO is standing up and says "Yes we made a very good Profit, because ... that's what the Shareholders pay us for". At least, this would be the Truth. The Treasury Secretary could stand up and say, yes the Taxes exceeded our Expectations by far. But what does he do? He takes away 2000 USD and gives you 600 back to stimulate the Economy, what a bad Joke. The Hedge Funds are very active in the Oil Market and their big Piles of Cash are driving the Oil Price as much as the Supply and Demand Theory.

I have to stop here, but these Tactics of blaming anyone else is ridiculous and hypocrite. They all make their share and we Consumers are paying the Price.

My last Statement is, don't believe if Demand is going down for whatever Reason, the Price will go down adequate. They all are willing to hold their Positions and will change the from the Percentage Mode to absolute Numbers Mode. Which means, if they can't make the Amount of Money they made before, the Margin has to change and the Earnings have to stay where they are (in Billion USD).

That all said,, i'm thinking about buying some Shares in Oil and in buying in US, the Excange Rates to the Euro is giving a good Leverage for me and the the Dividends sure are one H... of an Icing on a Cake.