IGNORED

My heart hurts

Motorcycle Mike

Saturday morning I found my younger brother passed away on his couch.

He was just 62. 7 years younger than I.

He used to pester me to death when he was a little guy. "What are you doing? why? whats that do? how?"

I taught him how to ride and play guitar. He followed me into racing and when I got out of the Army we formed a rock band.

I never realized what a huge part of my life he was. I miss him terribly already.

God bless you little brother.

• Sad 4

Gonna be a loss for sure, but being such a loss shows that there were many good times that you two could enjoy while spending a short life on this earth. Maybe there is someone else who you can continue to make memories with. The Master is really good at that!

Hi Mike. I’m new here so I probably haven’t earned the right to respond to you yet. But I was really moved by your post. I too have a younger brother. He is 57, I am 61. I worry about him because he is an alcoholic. I’ve often thought what it would be like to lose him. I honestly can’t imagine what that would be like. 

Hi Mike. I’m new here so I probably haven’t earned the right to respond to you yet. But I was really moved by your post. I too have a younger brother. He is 57, I am 61. I worry about him because he is an alcoholic. I’ve often thought what it would be like to lose him. I honestly can’t imagine what that would be like. I just checked out your profile. Maybe you know my brother. He has made a name for himself brewing beer on YouTube. Craigtube. 

Thanks guys.

Hi Scotty, welcome to Venture Riders.

You will not find more knowledge about these bike anywhere and the members are pretty darn good too. Well worth the $12 a year.

You have every right to respond. Please do every thing you can to get help for your brother. You will most likely need professional help.

I have a sister who has a BAD problem with alcohol. I've forced her into detox several times but have been unable to get her into rehab.

I was sure she would be the first to leave us and have prepared myself as well as one can for that day.

My little brother was a complete surprise.