Can you read this?

Freebird

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOO_HOOOO ! Faster too . Must be a 2nd Gen Server ! :stirthepot:

Don , Now that you have the site up going smoother and faster , want to redo my forum for me ? It's worse than you can imagine , only 4+ years old without any upgrades :rotf::witch_brew::Avatars_Gee_George: .

Redo mine and I'll donate a bar of soap to go with that shower you need .

Now let the CHAOS begin ! WHOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!

BEER30

Thanks for all you do! You spend so much of your free time helping us out, and we really do appreciate it. With living in Saskatchewan there arent too many of us 1st gen guys around top swap solutions (and BS) with, so the work you do becomes a big part of how we communicate.

Big thumbs up!!!

Brian

Looking good here too. I see there's some things not working yet, like Classifieds but all in due time. Hopefully this will be nothing but a short lived bad memory as Don and the host work things out. Way to go Don. You're quite the amazing fellow.

Larry

Wow Don, I still don't understand how you accomplish so much while working from hotel rooms and dark alleys! We certainly appreciate what you do. I was a CIO before I retired last year, and I sure wish more of my staff had been like you! Get some rest, OK?

Goose

Thanks for all the hard work Don....I was gone for a few days so I didn't know the site was down.It's probably on my dial up end,but when I first got on the site,it took a longer time to load.Now that I'm on it, seems just as fast as always.

• 11 months later...