IGNORED

How many???

big mike

How many miles have you put on your bikes so far this year? I have been riding here in Michigan since march 10th aprox., and today I looked at the odometer and I have put just over 1500 miles on just riding to and from work mainly.....O.K......maybe a few fun rides here and there!!! MAN I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!!!!!!! I bought it in January and I dont think i'll give it up for anything. YEE...HAAA!!!:dancefool:

Big Mike

How many miles have you put on your bikes so far this year? I have been riding here in Michigan since march 10th aprox., and today I looked at the odometer and I have put just over 1500 miles on just riding to and from work mainly.....O.K......maybe a few fun rides here and there!!! MAN I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!!!!!!! I bought it in January and I dont think i'll give it up for anything. YEE...HAAA!!!

Big Mike

I hear ya Mike!! Got mine late February and I'm around 1500 also, I love this thing!:sign woo hoo:

Haven't kept track for the year, put 2,000 miles on it last week. A friend and I rode from here through New Mexico to Holbrook, Az. the turned South the Phoenix and over the Las Cruces, NM then El Paso, Van Horn and up to Odessa and back home. Going to change oil and clean the bike tomorrow and plan next trip.

Forgot to look at the mileage was on Jan 1. So for now I'll say that my bike is shy 1 month of having for 2 yrs. now and I have just turned 33K . My new truck has 1,748 (had to rub some new off quickly) , but my past truck ,I only put 5 k on it in 9 months . Tires got flat spots on it for sitting to much and battery went dead ! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

BEER30

Guest BluesLover

2,700+ kms (1,700 miles) on it so far this year, ~47,000 kms (29,200 miles) on the 06 RSV.

Not too shabby for a working guy who lives in the snow belt, IMHO.

Cheersm

Well folks...I have a sad admission to make. My bike has yet to be out of the garage this year. I'm usually gone all week and when I get home, I try to get the spring stuff around here done. Yard work, repairs, etc. I've had a couple of beautiful days when I wanted to ride and then decided to work on the yard or do some other work around the house thinking I would ride the next day. Then the next day it always ends up raining and then I'm on the road again.

Got in around 2:00 this morning after battling flight delays and etc. all day and now it's raining here. :( I sure hope to ride again one of these days.

doing a small ride at the end of may, up to Saint Augine Florida for a Masons, Meet & Greet. then its off to the Americade, in Lake george NY,In june, then in August , up to Dog Patch, ark for a National Rally, up at the Hubb. for the Freemasons riding Club 3rd annual.

Gee, I wish I could do some more riding:rotf::cool10::stirthepot::confused24:

You guys are my heros. I wish I could ride as much as you do. Guess i'll have to wait till I grow up and retire to put as many miles on as you, cause I can't put off family responsibilities. I enjoy riding alot but for now I have to plan on 1 or two big rides a year, and the rest I put into riding to work and back. I'm just glad that I have such a great family. They let me take rides for a short while on sunny days, then I get to come home and mow the lawn, and help with chores. And for some of you, (freebird):whistling: I hope you can get out there soon for a ride!!!!

Keep the tires on the pavement!!!

Big Mike:15_8_211[1]: