IGNORED

The '05 Midnight may be leaving tomorrow.

Freebird

You just never know but there is a guy coming tomorrow from the Cincinnati area who seems very serious about my '05. Didn't try to negotiate, may at some point, but said he was coming with cash in hand. Sounds like a nice guy and rides a '98 Royal Star right now.

We'll see.

Eileen was wanting me to keep both bikes but I really don't need two large touring bikes.

Say What??????? You mean you're NOT going to send it to me for me to take care of for you. You're going to take $$$ instead. Gotta Say Don I'm a little disappointed! LOL

I know...it took me by surprise. I was just getting it ready to ship to you. Oh well......I really didn't want to bother you with it anyway. :thumbsup2:

I know...it took me by surprise. I was just getting it ready to ship to you. Oh well......I really didn't want to bother you with it anyway. :thumbsup2:

Good comeback! :happy65: Good luck with the sale & with the new bike :biker: (but I'm still disappointed!)

Actually, I did exactly that. I told him to sign up and I would mark him paid for a year. I also made sure that he rode off with a VentureRider Guardian bell and a small patch. :)

You are a nice guy Don, the extra's you sent with my guardian bells, are going to be 'homed' on two jackets and a bike very soon.

Well, the '05 just pulled out of here headed down toward Cincinnati. Sort of sad to see it go. I actually think it was a prettier bike than the new one. There are things that I REALLY like about the new one though.

I agree. Started to comment on your post that had both in the garage. Side by side, I think the 05 looked better. But that's my opinion.