IGNORED

Single again

XV1100SE

To let our friends on here know and so there aren't surprises at events and gatherings.... Nancy and I have separated. Nothing drastic happened but I felt it better to start over than not be happy with the way things were going. Not going to get into details here but just wanted to let people know.

Nancy and I are separating amicably. Will still be friends afterwards. The division of things has gone without incident, neither arguing about who gets what. We were able to negotiate the separation agreement without lawyers involved.

And yes, we are both doing alright with this.

Yes very sorry to hear, but sounds as if it was mutually agreed to, and great you could work things out without a lawyer. All the best to you both, hopefully you both find the happiness you are looking for.

Good luck in your new life, Craig

Was married 41 years and eight years ago went thru a divorce. There was nothing amicable about it, but in the long run I came out a lot better than she did. She wanted to fight over everything it cost her a lot.

I am very happy now and wish I had Linda in my life a long time ago. She is a sweetheart.

Randy

Edited by Venturous Randy

Thought I had an amicable separation after 28 years ... the amicable part lasted 10 years ... then she came after me for $50,000 in spousal support arrears ... all after we had agreed to end that.

FWIW, she didn't get the 50 but it still cost me almost 10 grand in lawyers and court fees.

Hope your separation doesn't end up like mine. Hope you made it legal.

All the best!

Very sorry to hear that, Don. Thought you were coming up with some kind of joke, when I read the title....

You both are wonderful people and i have always been proud to know you and being friends with you two. Don't know what to say, but I wish you both a happy future ahead of you...and I still hope you guys work it out, if at all possible.

Abdul.:fingers-crossed-emo

Being tied together is not always as good as some might think it is. Sometimes being separate works out better than being together. You two found what might be the best for you, I really hope it all works out for you two and that you still might be a support for each other as life goes on. It'll be a big change again for both of you.

Kinda sad to hear and surprising too since it always seemed as though you two were well suited for each other. However if if it has to be then its nice too know that it was an amicable separation and I hope for both of you it stays that way. I wish the best for you both in the days ahead. But will miss seeing you two as a couple.