IGNORED

Just in case you missed out

Marcarl

Love the pix, but in the first is that "flying carpets in the sky". :pushups:

:farmer:

I was wondering the same thing maybe it was alladin and jasmin

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, you loose, it ain't either.

The pictures don't do the reality any justice, but those trees were just plain gorgeous this morning.

And those 2 flying carpets? Well we invented them to fly over all that snow so that we could keep a better eye on it. It seems that sometimes when we go to sleep, someone or something comes and takes it all away, and we're left with nothing again. So we are trying to figure it out, and the first thing we got going are some flying carpets. These are the ultimate in flying carpet design, only available if you live North of the border. No need for windshield wipers, radio, or any of that fancy stuff like back-up cameras, door locks, and more foolish un-needed crap, but it does come complete with air-conditioning, after all we don't want things to get anywhere near close to warm. We tried some other designs that had things like wings and high speed fans, but after a couple of test runs we were informed that we needed a license to carry on with them, and Kelloges doesn't put them in cornflakes anymore, so we needed a new concept. They are a HOOT! The stories I can come up with!!!!!,,, and if we give this idea to Puc,,,, we'll get pages and pages of reading material.

Actually, the person that owned the truck before me had a transponder for our local toll highway, and those are 2 strips of velcro on my windshield used to hold it in place. But I really like the flying carpet idea,,, gonna work on that some more sometime.

There are few things as cool as frost covered trees. Here by my place there is a valley filled with Birch with the white bark, when they are frosty and the ground is snow covered it looks eerie. I think those are awesome pics. I love snow but by spring I'm ready for it to be gone.

I'm all good until it hits -18f, which it did over the holidays.

Thanks for sharing, love it!