IGNORED

Back to Court

Skid

Except for this time I will be behind the bench. I have always felt strongly about the right people being elected or appointed to the right positions. I once heard Franklin Graham say that each person needs to do their part whether it’s the office of the president or local position in your county, city, or school board. As I feel compelled to “do my part” and help my community. I was elected to town council about a year ago and will remain on council but now I have added another position.

fca6b117c186c2e64622e38cea046394.jpg

Congratulations skid! I was Highway Superintendent for my town for 2 terms {4 years} and then a councilman for 2 terms {8 years}. Looking back on it, it was a eye opening experience to say the least. I am also looking at the town justice position in a few years when our current judges are ready to step down. When you finally begin to do your duty you come to realize the truth in the saying "The wheels of government turn slowly". With your past employment I'm sure you will be a top notch Judge.:happy34:

Did I ever tell you all one thing that scares me more then a police officer? A judge he can throw the book at you:Bunny2:... But have never came across a crooked one just strict ones.... but still I shook in my boots in front of them, most the time I was in front of them was for Traffic infractions, I always worried about being thrown in jail and them throwing away the key..... Congrats Skid.... :thumbsup2:

I've seen enough crooked judges to last me several lifetimes. Not too worried about Skid. Our small town political systems seem to attract the Boss Hoggs. I've had several fine examples of this. And don't hesitate to express my opinion of them. Cowards hide behind their office. Skid just don't fit that mold. Congrats Skid!!

You should know I don’t give into peer pressure nor am I politically correct.

I just know about the mess of snakes our "System" has in it now. I didn't give in to pressure and look at the "outlaw" tag I'm wearing. Be Very Very Carefull. It skeers me. Be up that way tomorrow afternoon might swing by garage. Just ta let Leslie oogle my arms!!! Gym is starting to work if I can just stay with it this time.

HERE COME DA JUDGE!!!:7_6_3[1]:

Edited by Yammer Dan

Wayyy cool Jeff!!! Godspeed on your new adventure your Honor = YOU are amazing and that is OUTSTANDING!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. = Has Freebird spoken to you yet about whether or not those little rectangled monopoly cards that some of the members here carry in their wallets would be valid for use in your courtroom? You know the ones,, the little ones with the guy in the stripes getting let out of :mugshot:? :big-grin-emoticon:

Seriously though,,Prayers Up that all works out that the Lord decides to use you in that capacity Skidder - He surely has got to know that our court systems need all the high caliber people like yourself to serve the public in those area's that it can get!!