IGNORED

Kinda neat.....or wierd. Google maps thingy.

BigLenny

Hey Gang,

4 years ago, my beautiful bride and I went on a 2 week ride out west to Northern NM, CO, UT, and AZ. during that trip we rode the Million Dollar Highway from Montrose down to Durango. As you all know, that trip goes through a neat little town called Ouray. We stopped in OUray so my wife could spend about an hour or so going through the shops. Well, today at lunch, I had this daydreaming thing that made me yearn for another trip out that way, so I got on Google Maps and started looking at routes and checking out street views of different areas. I did a street view of Ouray, and low and behold, sitting right there is our red and black RSTD with my our red and black jackets laying over the t-bag and our helmets sitting in the seats! What are the chances pf that??? I never saw a Google car go by when we were there 4 years ago, but apparently one did. Crazy feeling to see my bike sitting there on the street view.

See link. https://www.google.com/maps/@38.0223476,-107.6715276,3a,44.1y,149.21h,89.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sy-vbvtBvrgAWzQvN-0oayw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

:scared:,,,, now THAT is just endlessly,, overwhelmingly, outstandingly COOL Lenny!!!:thumbsup:

:think:,,, makes me think I better start watching where I potty when I gotta potty when I am out in the middle of nowhere and there's nowhere to potty:240:

I've had this happen to me so many times locally it's a running joke that if the google maps car is in town it's going to find me while I'm out on errands. Unfortunately, by the time google updates the maps feed to the latest encounter, they edit or update the maps feed to remove the car so I can't go hey look, I'm caught again.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I told my dad a few years ago that I could find his picture on the internet. He HATES the internet. Told me I was full of.....cowpuc. I had been on the ol google maps one day and dd a street view of my parents house and m dad was out on the front porch. So I got onto maps again and showed him. He was pissed!!!!:rotf::rotfl:

Yep an '07... Thanks... Autographed by '7 of 9' which might mean something if you're a Star Trek Voyager fan...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106290[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106291[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106292[/ATTACH]

Wow!. Now THAT really is neat. Looks like that pic of her was taken in a cold room. Lol.

Sure you can. Just take a screen shot. I can do it if you don't know how.

I tried that, and when I went to see what I got it was black, not blank, but black. The info boxes were there, but nothing else. Thanks for posting the pic in the following... Got it!! Maybe it has something to do with Chrome??