Marcarl

SHHHHsss ., top secret: don't tell Puc.

Spring Celebration

April 09, 2016, 6pm

Mandarin Restaurant

4220 King St E

Kitchener Ont

(519) 653-5000

'member the time we had last year??,,, we said we should do it again???

Well this is it,,, it's again!!!

Yes, Americans can come as well!

Saddlebum can came to and SleepyII with Phantom as well.

The rest of you had better not be late.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=472&day=2016-4-9

Edited by Marcarl

I want to go. I have it marked in my calendar.

It will depend on work.

I work on something like a "call in" basis and I cannot afford to turn down any shifts. Also, my shifts change all the time, sometimes several times in a day and that makes scheduling anything in my life nearly impossible.

I will try to keep April 9 open, but if a shift or two gets cancelled earlier in the week and I have the opportunity to work, I will have to.

It all comes down to the business that I am in is a fickle beast, and due to financial set backs, I need to work almost every chance I get. Usually when I have time off, I try to give that time to my family.

The situation will improve in the future, but that is still about a year and a half away.

It would be great if you can make it Jimmy99!! It's always great to meet new faces!

I am pleased to say that as of today (thursday) it looks like 85% I will be able to go. :thumbsup2:

My work schedule is very fickle, keeping my fingers crossed.

So after so looking forward to this get together, I unfortunately am not sure if I will be able to make it or not. I have been off sick all week. I am doing much better today and hopefully by tomorrow I will good to go.

Edited by saddlebum

Carl....I realize it's last minute but if it's not too late I would like to be added to the list. I just found out the event that I have to go to tomorrow should be done by around 4 or 5 so I can make this dinner. Would also like to bring the Queen along, although she's on crutches right now so not sure if she will be up to it.

You know you want me there.....you know you've missed my smiling face and my witty repartee.....:cool10:

Unfortunately I am still not well enough to attend so sadly I won't be coming tonight. I am certainly going miss not being there and seeing everyone. I hope all those who do attend have a good time and I look forward to the next get together.