IGNORED

DUH! never mind

Trader

Now I wish I had know what the original question was.:bang head::bang head:

:scratchchin: It was "Dah,,, never mind" and its right at the top of this page brother:think: You still ok to come find us and lead Tip, Tweeks and I out of the willy weeds down yonder this summer or do we needa be looking for another varmint to follow :confused24:

:big-grin-emoticon:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discussion??? We weren't discussing anything. Just trying to help! And look what he done to us!! I could have been shoveling snow or something!!!:Avatars_Gee_George: Well if the Warden hadn't brok my shovel!!!:bang head: Instead here I am wasting time...............er what was it I was doing???:Avatars_Gee_George::think::think::think:

:scratchchin: It was "Dah,,, never mind" and its right at the top of this page brother:think: You still ok to come find us and lead Tip, Tweeks and I out of the willy weeds down yonder this summer or do we needa be looking for another varmint to follow :confused24:

:big-grin-emoticon:

I guess it must be my Appalachian Hillbilly education however I always thought a question was interrogative in nature and followed by a mark of punctuation at the conclusion of the sentence to indicate its interrogative nature.

Questions have developed a range of uses that go beyond the simple eliciting of information from another party. rhetorical questions, for example, are used to make a point, and are not expected to be answered.

I believe Trader's (Kevin's) rhetorical question is asked to make a point, and he does not expect an answer (often the answer is implied or obvious).

Then again he did respond to his own question with, "DUH!"

Never mind..........:confused24:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103200[/ATTACH]

Get that thang away from me Raggy,, it gives me the creeps :nanner:

I guess it must be my Appalachian Hillbilly education however I always thought a question was interrogative in nature and followed by a mark of punctuation at the conclusion of the sentence to indicate its interrogative nature.

:scratchchin:,, :think::think::think:,,,:scratchchin::scratchchin:,, but does all that fancy shmancy lawyer talk mean you will or wont be able to help Tip, Tweeks and I find our way out of the swamps down there this year

Oh,, I almost forgot that "?" thingy :big-grin-emoticon:

Why?

Where?

Get that thang away from me Raggy,, it gives me the creeps :nanner:

:scratchchin:,, :think::think::think:,,,:scratchchin::scratchchin:,, but does all that fancy shmancy lawyer talk mean you will or wont be able to help Tip, Tweeks and I find our way out of the swamps down there this year

Oh,, I almost forgot that "?" thingy :big-grin-emoticon:

Of course I would help y'all find your way out of the swamp, might have to stop for a gator or two.

Where?

Of course I would help y'all find your way out of the swamp, might have to stop for a gator or two.

Heyyyy,, no joke brother,, them gators was in there just a snappin and a growlin - good thing Tweeks is quick ol girl or they'd a had us!! I would LOVE to go back down there and find the trail we rode that I was telling you and Bobbi about (only if you two would go with us) - really a strange area that made me think of this song the whole time we were trying to find our way out!!

You are one sneaky varmint Raggy:Bunny2:,,, I got this message in my Email: ""Get that thang away from me Raggy,, it gives me the creeps

---End Quote---

Sorry Puc, is this more to your liking?""

But when I came here to see what you were gonna show me to stop the nightmares I was having after seeing that other weird thang I found out I had been TRICKED!!:Bunny:

Not really the way to do it, it might work, but there are easier ways, and I'm sure somebody will reply shoooortly with a good way to handle it. In the meantime,, if you remove the nut and squeeze out the residue, then fill it back up with the goop that we have here, lightly screw it back together, it won't be any better than it was before but you'll have done us a great favour by detailing the process with and explanation that is accompanied with photographs of the process.

For an alternative you could possibly check out other sites for more detailed information, but be prepared to have to work with limited parts, seeing as some of the parts might be missing. Sometimes that's not a bad thing, it might save a bit on gas mileage, or if it's a light, saves on battery power which can be useful at times as well.

Do not be dismayed by the lack of useful info so far presented. Time will come when your original question will be more thoroughly read and better understood, and more thoughts will be generated. This will take a little time seeing as some of the most of the informers have their brains frozen at this time of year,,,, it seems to be a phenomenon at this time of year, and has established itself quite well I noticed.