IGNORED

I JUST have to ask!Are you getting SNOW?

Huggy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forcast for this weekend in uk is some :sun1:and temps in double figures , so i might be able to do some work on my :sick:scoot without my fingers freezing in the process. Blame @Flyinfool for the :snow2:

could that someone else live on the other side of the lake :stirthepot: :witch_brew:

Nope,, thinking Fool has perfected the efficiency on the nozzles of the White Washer to eliminate over spray with it's resulting collateral damage. At this time I am happy to report that the arc of his trajectory for the east coast is spot on with no leakage detected.. Tried to tell you guys to be nice to FlyinFool but some people just wont listen,,, give em books and give em books and what do they do,,,,,,:big-grin-emoticon:

Snow last night and early morning here in Bessemer City, NC west of Charlotte, NC. Freezing rain (sleet) this afternoon. More snow tonight and into tomorrow. Lows tomorrow night in the very low twenty degrees. After that we get better weather on Sunday in the mid forties and back to normal on Monday in the fifties.

:farmer:

We have been lucky so far here in NE Tennessee. We got 4-5 inches a couple days ago and then the big one is supposed to be this big storm moving through. So far, it appears that the snow is both east of us running up the NC mountains, or west of us. I scooped up two tracks down my driveway, which is probably 80 to 100 feet long, and went out yesterday for a while.

Right now, Linda is cooking a pot of chili and cornbread muffins and slaw, so we ain't gonna starve to death.

Randy

We have been lucky so far here in NE Tennessee. We got 4-5 inches a couple days ago and then the big one is supposed to be this big storm moving through. So far, it appears that the snow is both east of us running up the NC mountains, or west of us. I scooped up two tracks down my driveway, which is probably 80 to 100 feet long, and went out yesterday for a while.

Right now, Linda is cooking a pot of chili and cornbread muffins and slaw, so we ain't gonna starve to death.

Randy

FORGET THE SNOW!! CORNBREAD AND CHILI??? LINDA"S CORNBREAD AND CHILI??? If you see what looks like a clump of frozen Black Leather curled up on your porch with a beat up old 1st Gen parked beside it, just lift the leather and dump some CORNBREAD and CHILI under it and watch it grow like a Chia Pet :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Edited by cowpuc

Less than an inch per day for the last 2 days...

Planning a vacation to Texas next month!

Geeee Bob I wish I could go with you!!!!! And every-time the weather forecaster here says we aren't getting any we get dumped on!! :snow2:

From the Canadian west coast, I have to advise sun has peeked out...roads are drying up AND I saw a hardy biker out for a a spin! Can't be too long for this neck of the woods. I'm still on my knees asking for an early spring and will add a postscript to my prayers that all you out east get an early reprieve!

FORGET THE SNOW!! CORNBREAD AND CHILI??? LINDA"S CORNBREAD AND CHILI??? If you see what looks like a clump of frozen Black Leather curled up on your porch with a beat up old 1st Gen parked beside it, just lift the leather and dump some CORNBREAD and CHILI under it and watch it grow like a Chia Pet :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Linda says "COME ON DOWN" if she runs out, she will make more.

Randy