IGNORED

Possible FREE motorcycles for all VR Members in good standing - order your's NOW!!!

cowpuc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you say I can buy any "Chopper" I want?!

I know EXACTLY where your headed ya loppy eared Canadian wanna go flying and trying to trick the Pucster varmint!! :think: Thinking I better stick with MOTORCYCLES here brother BUT - tell ya what,, talk to me after the drawing and if all goes according to plan - you and I will work something out:big-grin-emoticon:!! :thumbsup:

We could do something really crazy, like buy a wounded veteran a bike,

Help children go to college, I have a million ideas I would do if I won that money. Yes a new motorcycle would be part of my plan too LOL

Good Luck Tippy, remember me when you win..... :301:

You read that right ya bunch of lop eared varmints - choose your bike and let me know in this thread what you want - makes no difference of breed, steed or creed - just pick it out and post it here!! If everything goes according to plan, The Pucster will be BUYING!! Also, because of this once in a lifetime offer, your new scoot will come with 1 year of full coverage insurance PLUS a $10,000 dollar gas card PLUS a complete set of riding gear for you and your passenger!!!

You have got be asking yourself how this is possible right? Ok, here's the deal. Tippy bought a ticket for the recent Power Ball drawing with winnings in the amount of $900,000,000.00 and, do to the fact that $900,000,000.00 was not quite enough money to be able to do all the things she wanted to do - she purposely picked all non matching numbers for that round - she is pretty dog gone savvy that Tippy is!! She risked having someone else win that sultry sum with the hopes that no one else would win it so she could claim the upcoming $1,300,000,000.00 and, at this point, it looks like her plan is working!!

Outline and legal stipulations of how to claim your bike:

1. You must be a supporting member of VR and in good standing. By good standing I mean you must have eaten at least one Hot Dog in your life (I was gonna say no troublemakers but figured we would not be buying any new bikes if that were the qualifier)!

2. You have to post your desired free motorcycle on this thread BEFORE the next Power Ball drawing on 1/13/2016.

3. (this should be the easiest part of all) Tippy must choose all matching numbers on the 1/13/2016 Power Ball drawing (as I said - that should be fairly easy for her to do).

Now I can hear some of you more suspicious varmints wondering what happens if you go to all the work of taxing your already overworked cabin fevered brains by choosing a bike and posting it and Tip doesnt win the $1,300,000,000 Lottery. Have no fear, I have an answer for that too. In the unlikely event that this should be the case, you will still be eligible to join in on attending one of "Puc's Greet - Meet and Eat Meat's" during this summer if our Hot Dog cooking crew decides to go for it again this year. We should know by late April if this is going to happen so simply watch the Watering Hole carefully for a posted P.G.M. n E.M. and if nothing else comes of all this, we will see you there!!

Keep smiling!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Puc

Tell you what Puc. I'm totally happy with the 88 VR. What I'd like is 25K to pay off all of my college loans and then, in return I'll go to every Maintenance day, Every meet and eat, International Rally and hell I'd come and visit you at the Lakeside Manor twice, maybe three times a year!

If it HAS to be a bike I'll take a Harley ultra classic with the shark face fairing, not the batwing, just don't be upset if I sell it

Wow Puc, I appreciate the offer but I don't want a new bike. I'm staying with the one I have. She has been really good to me and I trust her on long rides!

Now a few new chrome pieces to brighten her up just a little more would be nice.:stickpoke:

Tell you what Puc. I'm totally happy with the 88 VR. What I'd like is 25K to pay off all of my college loans and then, in return I'll go to every Maintenance day, Every meet and eat, International Rally and hell I'd come and visit you at the Lakeside Manor twice, maybe three times a year!

If it HAS to be a bike I'll take a Harley ultra classic with the shark face fairing, not the batwing, just don't be upset if I sell it

I LOVE the way you think Cha:thumbsup: and believe me, I know exactly how you feel! I absolutely see no reason at all why that wouldn't work! If this thing goes according to plan you can kiss those college bills GOOD BYE!!:thumbsup: I will also toss in an extra sharp knife for your steak dinner that I will be providing for everyone at Maintenance Day too!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Wow Puc, I appreciate the offer but I don't want a new bike. I'm staying with the one I have. She has been really good to me and I trust her on long rides!

Now a few new chrome pieces to brighten her up just a little more would be nice.:stickpoke:

OHHHH YEAA!! We'll bling that puppy out with every chrome piece known to man brother and even deck out "Bones" with a modified skull cap of his own too brother! :big-grin-emoticon:

Put me up for the 2013 Royal Star Venture with all possible add ons as well as custom seats of my choice from Corbin and some custom things from Nanci at Ace High Leather. Want a full dresser.

Thanks Puc - I´ll be picking it up in the spring - will you house me for a couple of nights ?

You and Tippy be safe.

Jonas / StarFan

Put me up for the 2013 Royal Star Venture with all possible add ons as well as custom seats of my choice from Corbin and some custom things from Nanci at Ace High Leather. Want a full dresser.

Thanks Puc - I´ll be picking it up in the spring - will you house me for a couple of nights ?

You and Tippy be safe.

Jonas / StarFan

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:GOOD CHOICE ON THE SCOOT AND ADD ON"S JONAS!! Count on the sleep over too Starfan - YOU DA MAN BROTHER!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::thumbsup: We will also pick up the tab for the flight over for you and Greta if this thing all works out!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow Puc, so generous of you to offer this for all of us.

I have to say there isn't a machine out there that I'd trade my 05 RSV for. So if you wouldn't mind helping me out with a new paint job for her and maybe a time out camper to pull behind her the wife and I sure would be grateful!

I'd like to say we'll be able to make it out to share a hot dog with you and the rest of the crew, but somehow I don't see that happening this year.

Cowpuc, I was talking to the ONE upstairs, and he was telling me how great Tippy was but I think HE was leaning that I was going to be the next Billionaire

Instead of buying one person a motorcycle, what I am going to do, I am going to build, in the south, is a motorcycle retreat, with a fleet of motorcycles that others can ride. And during the winter months a place where those up North can come and stay for free or cheap and have some ride time. How great would it be to come to the warmer states to a place that didn't break the bank to ride motorcycles and just have fun.

Larry