IGNORED

Damn that hurts

Black Owl

In addition to all my other medical issues, I have had a lump in my breast for the past year. My Primary Care Physician felt that it was probably a benign fat cell, but just to be on the safe side, he set me up for a mammogram. Now I know what if feels like to be caught between a rock and a hard place. So, fellas, if your sweetie is still of an age where mammograms are recommended, take pity on her. Cause it really does hurt like he77.

Edited by Black Owl
spelling

Well, the test was negative. Apparently it is a benign fat cell lump. Dr said they could remove it if I wanted. Told him I didn't need any more cutting than was absolutely necessary.

Quote "Wishin for ya,,,, sorry about having to go through that,,, but maybe it has to do with size,,, so maybe size does count. Did you make sure they knew what gender you were?"

Funny.... Actually, I told the technician doing the squeezing, what if I had know that I was going to be going through something like this, I would have gown em larger so they would have more to work with. She failed to see the humor in the comment.

Well, the test was negative. Apparently it is a benign fat cell lump. Dr said they could remove it if I wanted. Told him I didn't need any more cutting than was absolutely necessary.

Quote "Wishin for ya,,,, sorry about having to go through that,,, but maybe it has to do with size,,, so maybe size does count. Did you make sure they knew what gender you were?"

Funny.... Actually, I told the technician doing the squeezing, what if I had know that I was going to be going through something like this, I would have gown em larger so they would have more to work with. She failed to see the humor in the comment.

So glad to hear it is nothing to worry about.

Ummmmm

You weren't already bigger than the technician were you?..........:confused24::duck: