IGNORED

Getting close to the wny rally

BIG TOM

Thanks Bob, this was the final push that really made me try even harder to make it. Save some energy for Friday night and I'll join you in that Hot Sex.

GREAT, now I really have to get that picture out of my head.......................................................................................................

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom hope your rally is as successful as Vogel, the crowd was small but that didnt dampen our spirits any, great time looks to be had at yours, wish we could attend, but Dr. appt.s keep getting in the way and heck we are still recovering from Vogel. Annie is bringing up some Cruisin' For St. Jude t shirts for your event. We look forward to seeing your attendee's in them.

:95:

Us too Lewis :95:,, Tip and I are headed to the hospital for another blood test - phase 2 of stopping the Prednisone is now in process..

Well my friend, at least we no goes for the big party have GREAT friends who will keep us up to date with lots of stories and AWESOME :photographing:'s, lots and lots of AWESOME :photographing:'s of them lop eared varmints having a BLAST!!!:fingers-crossed-emo

Prayers Up and Blessings Down for ALL our CTFWing, good hearted long lost friends - ride safe ya'll and have fun kickin up those heals!!:thumbsup:

P.S. = Starfan is gonna be taking some video of the whole dance thingy for me (sic em Jonas:big-grin-emoticon:), can't wait to judge FOR MYSELF who wins the dance contest - do us proud ya'll:witch_brew:!!