IGNORED

New Ventures coming out October 2015

lanster

Last week I stopped in a Yamaha dealer in Effingham, Illinois. The guy at the parts counter told me that he heard new Ventures are coming out October 2015 and will be fuel injected and they are going to change the cassette deck--he did not know how. That's about all he knew but this is great news.

06 RSV Midnight/Hannigan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should take up a contest. See who guesses the correct date the new Ventures will be announced. Year, month, day, hour.

Cost a few bux to get in....winner gets half (or something)...rest goes to St Jude's kids...

Thoughts?

david

(and no...I'm not good at setting this stuff up)

I heard from a guy who's brother that knows a guy who has a brother inlaw from his cousins wifes fathers side who is the half brother of another guy who's wife has a friend that is a fry cook next to a Yammy dealer that says it will be December of 2020. The bike will have remote start, a direct injected water cooled v-3, backup camera, 7 speed trans with 2 speed reverse, full compliment of gauges, onboard cell phone, with 6 inch curved monitor for a years free subscription to Netflix. I can't wait. Marking it on my calendar and will be the first in line.

It may not happen. Suzuki gave up the big tourers didn't they?

Yea,, remember the Cavalcades,,, those things were gorgeous.. Been a long time since I have seen when out and about.. If memory serves correct, 1400cc V-4, very well thought out machine, had some minor issues like all bikes but was over built.. I think Suzuki lost money on it as it just didnt compete well in the tight nit touring market and they stopped building it.. I agree with what I think your saying here BlueSky, I hope the refrain from giving the world a Gen 3 Venture (talking V-4 mtr) is not based on there being to few of us Venture folk left.. @Freebird,, gotta ask something (if you cant answer cause your sworn to secrecy I understand), have always wondered whether or not mother Yamaha has "spies" watching VR,, as in doing market research and stuff... Any thoughts on that? Sorry about :stirthepot: Boss,, flaw in my charactor and all that:hihi:

TFL...I already bought a hardley.

Trade it in, the new 1700cc Venture is gonna be awesome:big-grin-emoticon:!!!!!!!!!! COME ON YAMAHA,, LETS SHOW EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should take up a contest. See who guesses the correct date the new Ventures will be announced. Year, month, day, hour.

Cost a few bux to get in....winner gets half (or something)...rest goes to St Jude's kids...

Thoughts?

david

(and no...I'm not good at setting this stuff up)

GREAT IDEA DAVID!! :thumbsup: Could do something like a dollar a date pic just to keep it affordable for everyone.. Exciting times, Yamaha better do something soon or I got this gut feeling that a more and more Venture riders are gonna be jumping ship :stickpoke:

Lanny,

I hope you realize that our less than doubtful comments aren't directed at you. This happens every year and most of us that have wished for a new Venture are always let down by Yamaha. I HIGHLY doubt Yamaha will come out with another Venture. Too much money involved in retooling to make a machine that will effectively be equal to the Wing's, HD's or BMW's. If it's not a V4, it's not a Venture, and if they are going to do an air cooled twin, all the loyalists will reject it...0.02

The way I see it is if they come out with a new Venture or what ever, The price of a used second gen. will drop significantly. I should be able to keep my trike on the road for another 20 year with all those used bikes and parts out there.:banana: only problem is what to do with all those cassette players:confused24:

The way I see it is if they come out with a new Venture or what ever, The price of a used second gen. will drop significantly. I should be able to keep my trike on the road for another 20 year with all those used bikes and parts out there.:banana: only problem is what to do with all those cassette players:confused24:

Sell um back to Yamaha to restock that cassette warehouse for the next 15 years....:rotf:

Yours didn't come with an 8-track? Odd, I thought they all did.

Nope,, and now I feel like I was wronged!! Maybe Yamaha should give me a really special deal on the new Gen 3 V-Max Motored Venture to make up for it,, THAT would make me feel a LOT better Stache :178:

Nope,, and now I feel like I was wronged!! Maybe Yamaha should give me a really special deal on the new Gen 3 V-Max Motored Venture to make up for it,, THAT would make me feel a LOT better Stache :178:

:rotf::rotf:

Puc you would not know what to do with a bike that new.:rotf::rotf: