IGNORED

What did Santa bring?

Freebird

I got a new tablet, and some games both for pc and xbox, Mike got a new pc keyboard, and a tablet (still waiting on his tablet). His parents gave us a few odds and ends and a lot of high calorie snacks (I did mention I'm having gastric bypass in Feb, right? lol All in all it was a good Christmas, even if it seems we spent a lot of the time on the road. Hope everyone had a good Christmas as well.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being the romatic sob that I am, "we" got a new electric range, Linda said the $700 one was OK but for a mere $300 more we got digital stuff and a convection oven and a new Dyson Vacuum. If you don't have a dyson and don't believe that guy on television, stop by and try ours - they are great !

Some people love the Dyson. I'm not a huge fan and I've tried a couple as my brother in law owned a vacuum shop and sold them until he shut it down a few years ago. I did buy a new vacuum last year though and love it. Had never heard of it before but it's a Miele. I found it while searching for truly hypoallergenic vacuums. Not cheap but really does a great job.

Some people love the Dyson. I'm not a huge fan and I've tried a couple as my brother in law owned a vacuum shop and sold them until he shut it down a few years ago. I did buy a new vacuum last year though and love it. Had never heard of it before but it's a Miele. I found it while searching for truly hypoallergenic vacuums. Not cheap but really does a great job.

Miele is great. I needed a new dishwasher and my brother in law works for a plumbing supply company. He got me a floor model for less than half the new cost. It is like the Ferrari of dishwashers!!!!!!!!!!

OK ... ok .... I got more than a belt ....

New sectional sofa

New recliner

New electric fireplace / entertainment center

New washer & dryer

New portable dishwasher

New coffee table

New vacuum

and............

A New House!

Wooooooooooooo!!!!

(my wife got the same stuff)

My family got to spend alot of time together this year. It was great having the daughter home for a few days. My son even spent a few days here even tho he lives only 8 miles away.... ( Think he was really enjoying his mom's cooking....LOL) We went overboard on the kids as usual. Wife got jewelery, tennis shoes, and cloths. She got me a Springfield XDM 40 cal. Guess after all these years, she knows me.....any gun, any cal., any barrel lengh.

Gave Phantom Wife HP Laptop and she gave me a Keurig2.0 coffee maker and an oil painting of my 2012 Royal Star Venture S. I took picture to show but it won't upload here and there doesn't seem to be any way to downsize

One free way to downsize big photos is to upload the photo to your Facebook page. No matter the size, Facebook will allow an upload and will then resize it to suit their requirements. Then download the resized pic back to your computer and post it here.

Or you can download a free picture resizer. https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Edited by Prairiehammer

we weren't concerned about alergies but me being a critter sap I've managed to acquire 4 cats, one raised from 2 days old and the rest are indigent strays that we took in. wish I could load a video, the one raised from 2 days old is an outstanding cat. He sits up and begs for treats, catches treats with his 'hands' and in his mouth

Anyway, the Dyson gets EVERYTHING out of the carpet and there is a secret to cleaning the filters also.

One free way to downsize big photos is to upload the photo to your Facebook page. No matter the size, Facebook will allow an upload and will then resize it to suit their requirements. Then download the resized pic back to your computer and post it here.

Or you can download a free picture resizer. https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

I did a complete step by step on resizing pictures here:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/venturerider-site-video-tutorials/92599-resizing-pictures.html

Yeah, yeah, I know about your step by step, but I could not "feast my eyes" on the Harley for that long and I figured others may not be able to handle the sight either. So I offered an alternative for those who may not have your strong stomach.

:big-grin-emoticon::stirthepot::rotfl::rasberry::icon_lurker:

Yeah, yeah, I know about your step by step, but I could not "feast my eyes" on the Harley for that long and I figured others may not be able to handle the sight either. So I offered an alternative for those who may not have your strong stomach.

:big-grin-emoticon::stirthepot::rotfl::rasberry::icon_lurker:

Well,,, so much for the Mods being able to contain this place for a week so the Boss can get some rest:rotfl:!!!! What the heck,,,, may as well join da party..:detective:

How many of you remember listening to those Cheech n Chong records when we was youngens? Remember the one "able baker charlie to roger is a dog, do you read me over",,,, to which came the reply "someone's talkin pretty bad bout Roger man" :guitarist 2:?????

That said,,, like Prairie I click on the link to Don's step by step instructions for resizing,, read thru his posting until I came to "You will never find any easier way than this. Even a caveman could do it"... I about spit Pepsi all over my keyboard as the thought of "someones talkin pretty bad bout image.php?u=6161&dateline=1252146749&type=profile man" ripped thru my intellect!!!:witch_brew:

Dont sweat it Caveman,,, the Pucsters got chur back bro:Cartoon_397::stickpoke:

My Polaris slingshot, but it did arrive a couple days early.

Saw my first one today at the Motorcycle Supershow here on Toronto. WOW, what an amazing looking machine. Much bigger than I imagined. Surprised Santa hasn't turned in his sled for a Slingshot.

Lets see. Ordered the flanders bars, brake lines n throttle cables, utopia backrest, diamond r rider footpegs, cup holder for passenger, volt meter, trailer hitch, valve shim tool,n maybe new rear speakers, have'nt decided on those yet. cant wait to get new knee back to snuff so i can go out to the garage n start put'n stuff on!!!!:biker: :cool10::cool10: :big-grin-emoticon: