IGNORED

Thoughts on Ebola in the US now!!

Broncoboy36081

Uhhhh......... don't go to, or be in Texas????????..........and if you do/are.....don't hang around anyone that appears to be spewing!!!

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

Yeah kinda figured it would hit here soon but, I'm worries as to how fast it can spread. You are pretty much a goner when you get it. I'm in Alabama so not to far away.

You just wait, we ain't seen nothing yet. That is crazy bad and we won't get the same kind of treatment the people that were flown back to the US got. We will just die because it will cost to much to keep us alive.

I agree. I've often wondered why these morons that lead this country didn't ban travel to those area that are infected. Thanks government you killed us!

Federal government is trying to kill us all. All these new illnesses probably came across the border with the illegals. The Feds sent them the every state and now our children are coming down with a multitude of ailments, respiratory & paralysis. Scary times indeed. :bang head:

You just wait, we ain't seen nothing yet. That is crazy bad and we won't get the same kind of treatment the people that were flown back to the US got. We will just die because it will cost to much to keep us alive.

Yeah, that...and it was just a matter of time. When it gets loose the fit will hit the shan.

"I looked, and behold, an ashen (green in original text, official color of Islam) horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth."

I agree. This is only the beginning.

Hey,

This guy came from Liberia.... and as I read it, he is the first Ebola case diagnosed in the US. The other four that came here were diagnosed overseas... so it's been here 5 times now and has been always brought over by people that were overseas in the infected areas. 4 of the 5 were health care workers...

Also, it is a contact virus not airborne. One has to touch infected bodily fluids to get it. All is not lost...

Larry.....:cool:

"I looked, and behold, an ashen (green in original text, official color of Islam) horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth."

This I Agree with 100%!! It's only the beginning.

Ya, I could not figure out why they, USA AND CANADA, didn't ban travel to and from these areas and quarentine people who have come from these areas until they have passed the testing for the disease. :sick: :think:

I can think of a reason, THEY WANTED IT HERE!

What a great distraction to all the other crap going on!!! :stirthepot:

I believe in a pretribulation rapture myself so if we are still here it hasn't started yet but it can be any day now...

Whether it is ebola or other new deadly viruses that will suddenly appear, we all need to do universal precautions to protect ourselves. Washing our hands and etc. Ebola has been around for a long time. I know the CDC says it will not be a problem, but there is always that one time when a health care giver breaks procedure and exposes others.

Hospitals are the "growing media" for these deadly viruses". Our daughter works as a wound care nurse. Her stories of flesh eating viruses and bacteria, would make you ill just hearing about it let alone seeing it. Everyone beware and keep washing your hands with soap and water.

Yama Mama

Hey,

This guy came from Liberia.... and as I read it, he is the first Ebola case diagnosed in the US. The other four that came here were diagnosed overseas... so it's been here 5 times now and has been always brought over by people that were overseas in the infected areas. 4 of the 5 were health care workers...

Also, it is a contact virus not airborne. One has to touch infected bodily fluids to get it. All is not lost...

Larry.....:cool:

Yep...not to worry...yet.

david

Gentleman this thread was not intended to harm distract or force any political or religious views on any one. It was just a topic I thought of and wanted to see what others thought about it. Moderators as the original author of this thread I ask that it be deleted due to the consideration of other members and the integrity of this fine forum/site. Regards and apologies to the members this may have offended although I still stand firm on my religious views and agree with some of the members comments. Thank you

Gentleman this thread was not intended to harm distract or force any political or religious views on any one. It was just a topic I thought of and wanted to see what others thought about it. Moderators as the original author of this thread I ask that it be deleted due to the consideration of other members and the integrity of this fine forum/site. Regards and apologies to the members this may have offended although I still stand firm on my religious views and agree with some of the members comments. Thank you

but I haven't given my opinion yet :stirthepot:

...... as the original author of this thread I ask that it be deleted due to the consideration of other members and the integrity of this fine forum/site.

Chase,

Let's just let it ride for now and see where it goes...if you really want it deleted I will do so per your request. Just send me an email.

I too am much interested in the Ebola case here within our boarders.. I hope this disease gets near the effort of attention that the Secret Service Director is getting on the news right now.... :whistling:

As a front line worker at a major metropolitan health care facility, and a father with two young children at home, this is a very concerning development.

I have contact with literally thousands of individuals every week, and have physical contact with a good number of those people. I am not in a position to be wearing exam gloves or precaution gowns, in fact, it would be very frowned upon by administration of the facility, we have to create a warm and welcoming environment, certainly not take into account the idea that someone might contract a life ending disease by simply shaking a hand or sharing a pen.

I for one hope that the government takes this threat seriously and becomes very proactive in the handling of it. If they do not, I truly fear this may become an existential situation.

Yes it's in Texas as of now.. What about the medical field ? Reason I ask this is Duncan & Lawton Okla. hospitals don't have thier own doctors these doctors are brought in from other hospitals $$ such as OKC & Dallas kinda scary

If this thread gets deleted, then it just shows what is wrong with this country. Getting things pushed up under a rug, just because someone disagrees with it.

I am TIRED of things being modified/changed/removed in this country, just because someone got offended. Time to put the big girl panties on.

These things NEED to be discussed, as they may affect us all.

My two cents.