IGNORED

Two trikes CRASH in Asheville

Skid

Still under investigation but we believe speed and alcohol may have been involved. Also witnesses says the dude on the smaller trike was texting while pedaling.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/16/aje5ehyh.jpg

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Horrible, just horrible.. It appears to me that Asheville needs to take another look at their Stop Light needs, I mean really,, THAT is obviously a very busy intersection and NO Stop Light!!

If I were a kid and you guys would have stole my tricycle and wrecked it I would have dropped an earth worm into that open mouth!!:backinmyday:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Horrible, just horrible.. It appears to me that Asheville needs to take another look at their Stop Light needs, I mean really,, THAT is obviously a very busy intersection and NO Stop Light!!

If I were a kid and you guys would have stole my tricycle and wrecked it I would have dropped an earth worm into that open mouth!!:backinmyday:

Gee Puc you never seize to amaze me. The guy steals your tricycle and yet here you would still be willing to share your dinner with him.:bowdown:

Oh by the way its OK to stop giving him mouth to mouth once he starts breathing on his own :whistling:

UPDATE: the dude on the little trike was treated and released at the local soda shop. He is now back at the campground recovering afterwards. We believe he will have a full recovery of half his mind. Search continuing for the other half. Also investigation is discovering that the dude was not texting, but was shopping on eBay. He was attempting to bid on a new trike with cruise control, but lost his high bid during the crash. The little trike only suffered minor damage and should be back on the road in a couple years. Until then the roads should be safer.

Edited by Skid

What a wonderful thought. This bunch of flowers was delivered to the guy on the smaller trike as a Get Well Gift. He was flattered and was so happy, but it was short lived. He was sniffing the flowers when a bee came out and stun him in the nose. He fell back and crack his head off the table before falling on the ground. Everyone thinking he hurt his head, but nobody asked if he was allergic to bee stings. After a couples hours of him laying on the ground, someone finally called 911. So back to the soda shop again. Hopefully if all goes well he should be ok in a week or so. No big deal, it isn't like he had to go to work next week anyway.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/17/ypu2yvum.jpg

I'm gad the Hardley trike got him!! He was headed for my bike!!! Freebird would have cried!!!!

I'm glad the Harley trike was not hurt cause Trina would have cried and then not even the soda shop could have helped the guy on the smaller trike.