IGNORED

A Poll Of Sorts Part 2

bongobobny

Not exactly 70's but Roll Me Away by Bob Seger is about as good as it gets.

I am there with bro..

well ya walk into a resturant,, strung out from road,, ya can feel the eyes upon you, while your shakinoff the cold,, ya pretend it doesnt bother you,,,,, here I am,,, on da road again,, turn da page..

Actually Bongo,, kinda weird but I never got into the 70, s stuff,,,,,, disco and all that just didnt do it,, weird eay.. been stuck in the 60, s since the 60, s

just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone,, susan the,,, lord I, ve seen fire n ive seen rain..

ol puc is one strange duck bob.......

the 70's was the greatest decade of music ever.. there was the change over from the 60's but Led Zeppelin was leading the way....then you had bands like the Eagles, Skynard, Dr. Hook, Boston, Kansas, Journey, Bob Seager, AC/DC , so many great bands that defined the 70's ...may never be another decade close IMO

Probably my favourite tune of all time is Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb.. But I LIKE all of the above :-) actually love 50s 60s AND 70s. Really like Dire Straits - Telegraph Road and of course Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven. Totally get off on Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath and get a kick out of Queen - Killer Queen or Bohemian Rapsody

Here is someone I just discovered that covered the 60s, 70s, 80s and more, JJ Cale, he actually is the author of Cocaine and After Midnight, no guitar hero stuff, just good, maybe one of the best electrical guitar players I have heard.

the 70's was the greatest decade of music ever.. there was the change over from the 60's but Led Zeppelin was leading the way....then you had bands like the Eagles, Skynard, Dr. Hook, Boston, Kansas, Journey, Bob Seager, AC/DC , so many great bands that defined the 70's ...may never be another decade close IMO

All of those, and especially Skynard (I HATED Saturday Night Special, and still do, stupid song) and Bob Seger. Add Jim Croce, Three Dog Night, Black Oak Arkansas. I wore the ferric oxide off Rolling Stones' Some Girls tape too.

Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Sultans of Swing, Gerry Rafferty, The O'Jays, Chicago, Santana, Three Dog Night, Queen, Bette Midler, Barry White, Gorden Lightfoot,

...arrgh!

Yes, there are just too many from both the 60s and the 70s. Then came...disco. I've pretty much listened to C&W with some Jazz mixed in ever since. Well, until I got the Zumo w/XM hooked up on my bike. My head spins with the choices, but there's always something good to be found!