IGNORED

very very rare pic of a Puc that will make even the best of you cringe..

cowpuc

Dog gone kids of mine get me into the biggest of trouble.. My second born daughter graduated her residency at UC Davis of Sac last night.. While it was the most amazing graduation service I have ever been to it was difficult for ol Pucster,, the dress up required by daughter so she she wouldnt be embarrased by her old pappy was excrutiating.. Been many a year since I been outa jeans,,, son in law too..

On the other hand, the people I got to rub shoulders with was incredible. Folks like the head medical examinier for Sac County (who my daughter studied under for a good portion of her residency), other faculty and staff and of course,, my own child made it all worth the sacrafice.. Look very closely at the cloths I have on,, allllllll extremly high end stuff,, I say I look like a VIP all the way!!! I am the person on the far left if ya cant recognize a freshly showered, none dusty, very close to clean shaven Puc.. Now,,, let ya'll in on a little secret.. Them theres all Goodwill Clothes!! Spent a whole 11 dollars on that outfit!!! The Goodwill in a place called Elk Grove,, which is in California if your wondering, has some awesome donated clothes!!!

I happenn to know that one of our fellow VR members lives in that area, Easyrider is his name.. Just got off the phone with em, heck of a nice guy if I might say so my self... Anyway,, Easyrider,,, if by chance, the clothes I have on were one time belonged to you I,,,,,,,,, make no appologies LOL.. Want em back?? Cant have em LOL.. Got any more? If you do, I think it would be a blast to show up at THE DALLES all dressed up LOL.. Tippy wont let me wear these to it so I have to have some I could toss out after I ruined em hanging with you guys up there!!

By the way,, thats Tippy next to me,, now she was right in her element,, royalty I am tellin ya,, outstanding beauty if there ever was one....

Puc

DSCN4527.JPG

First and foremost to Puc and Tip,

Congrats on the graduating daughter, your sacrifice paid dividends ten fold...

Second, I almost broke my ass when I saw your pic as I fell down. That pic looks photoshopped. Where's the homeless guy beard?, where's the this dust storm is killing me squinty eyes?

Where is the 500 things you pack on the back seat of a bike? Where is that infamous gas can?

I am glad you are such a good egg. Again, congrats on the family success...

Now rip those clothes off and never, ever put them on again. ( unless, Tippy says so)

Puc and Tippy

Congrats on the really smart daughter. I know she had the best parents there! You all look amazing. Doesn't matter where the clothes came from. It matters that you were there for her. It matters because it all came from the heart and you know that!

what a beautiful family. Congrats all the way around

Patti and Don

Congrats on the graduation.

But who really is that clean bald guy in the pic????:whistling:

We need to create a new picture book series called "Where's Cowpuc?" :rotf:

:rotf::rotf:

sounds like a lot of fun guys but dont expect me to participate,,,, I am still preoccupied helping yammerdan locate the real yammerdan... priorities and all that..

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE CONGRATS TO THE DAUGHTER! By the way, she got her brains from her mom and her love for hands on from me... best dog gone carb mechanic I had at the shop,! Also spent many many miles on the back of an old venture out touring with her dad,, CAPPY is her earned biking name...

My oh my how time flys,,,,,,,, if ya got little ones ya best soak up every opportunity you have to enjoy them and there childish ways.... in a blink, its gone!

:rotf::rotf:

if ya got little ones ya best soak up every opportunity you have to enjoy them and there childish ways.... in a blink, its gone!

Exactly! mine are 10 and 7, and I sit and think about just a few years ago, she was being potty trained, and she wasn't in school, learning reading, be a lil person. My son also, insightful, quiet, loves and can recite history, and shooting his.22. I thought I was teaching him to tie his shoes only yesterday

Finally somebody found something decent for you to wear,,,,, actually, you look pretty good,,, not real pretty maybe, but good none the less. Maybe you should keep those clothes, just in case you would happen to visit elsewhere, or in case you need to be incogneto.