IGNORED

Where is summer ?

KeithR

Isn't this a pretty sight this morning......April 30 was deadline for removing studded tires....

Keith

What da heck,,,, Flyinfool didnt say nuttin to me bout movin to Newfie..:confused24:

It starts here in Michigan on Thursday. 78 degrees

ROCK N ROLL,, LOCK N LOAD,,, OPEN DA GATE AN GET OUT DA WAY,, TIPPY N PUC ARE COMIN OUTA CHUTE 9!!!!!!!

DRESDEN TENNESSEE - PREPARE TO DEFEND YOURSELF - :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

Isn't this a pretty sight this morning......April 30 was deadline for removing studded tires....

Keith

Come on!!! Every Canadian knows that the snow doesn't stop in Newfiland until July 15th and it start snowing again August 15th!!!!!!! :backinmyday:

Yeah, I had to decide against taking the bike again today. The only real flaw with living in God's chosen country is that God limits the amount of time you get to enjoy it on two wheels.

Summer is here....99 degrees yesterday ...95 today...This weather makes for soggy butt syndrome. At least the wind is a better than last weeks 60 mph winds and low visibility and sand storms. I think spring has missed us. At least you have moisture. Drought conditions not so good around here. Every day is a good one, just, some are better than others.

Bill

Well, we went from a long drawn out winter to a very short spring into summer. Our part of the world here in the mountains of east Tennessee is usually pretty moderate compared to other places. That being said, we are to be in the upper 80's all week and to me, that is pretty warm. But, I know that if we are hot here, it is really hot in other places.

Our problem here right now with all the flowers and trees is pollen. I have a black Infiniti that I cleaned up real good a couple of days ago and with it sitting on the carport, it is almost yellow. :(

RandyA

They say Summer is just around the corner..... I been doing a lot of riding and I have not found THE corner yet.

That being said we have set a few record hi temperatures already this season .... mid to hi 20s I will take in April anytime.... May should be brighter.

I thought BC was the only place you could use studded tires in Canada.... have not used any in about a decade but I know they still exist.

No real summer here yet. Been mostly cool and wet or with cloud cover. Oh yea lots of wind at times too. As Eddy says it'll be 78 tomorrow. Good news there as I'm hitting the highway in the morning for the south. Destination is Dresden Tn. with an overnighter somewhere around Indianapolis, In. :cool10:

Larry

No real summer here yet. Been mostly cool and wet or with cloud cover. Oh yea lots of wind at times too. As Eddy says it'll be 78 tomorrow. Good news there as I'm hitting the highway in the morning for the south. Destination is Dresden Tn. with an overnighter somewhere around Indianapolis, In. :cool10:

Larry

Aren't you a week early?

Larry

Aren't you a week early?

Had me jumpin thinkin I really screwed up... Ran out to the garage and started strappin on the tent.. Tippy stopped me and said,,,Honeeee,, we got another week.. Carbon-One HAS to be a wrong cause my Tippy never is...:rotf:

Carbon1,, if your just headin out early, HAVE A SAFE AND FUN RIDE,, SEE YOU SOON!!

Puc