IGNORED

47 years & counting

Carbon_One

Happy Anniversary Joyce. 47 years ago we tied the knot on this adventure of ours to share our lives together not knowing at the time what it would bring us. At the time we were simply just leaping into uncharted territory but it's been a great adventure even with a few bumps in the road of life along the way. With a great daughter & their son & daughter and son with their 3 kids we have a wonderful family. Also a great son in law and daughter in law.

So far our kids are having great careers and with the grand kids finishing school, entering collage, or taking on jobs of their own we sort of see ourselves in them beginning their lives journeys.

Yep looking back we can be proud of what we've managed to do yet I'm still looking forward to what we'll share in our remaining years together.

Love you Joyce :clap2:

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Congratulations Larry and Joyce!

In this day and age it is somewhat rare that two people stay together for such a long time. I'm coming up to 41 years ... 3 with the 1st wife, 30 with the 2nd, and 8 with the 3rd :whistling:

:thumbsup2: to you both!

Larry and Joyce, it's accomplishments like you two are sharing in today that really matter in life.. The impact that the two of you have had and are having on the world around you,,, family - friends - neighbors and even "cyber space" family goes beyond words.. Thank you for working together and overcoming those "bumps" in life and pressing on toward an even deeper relationship like you two are now experiencing..

May your day and future years together be nothing but blessed and filled with the joy's and happiness you both deserve!!

Happy Anniversary

Puc and Tippy

Congratulations to both of you. Like riding, manouvering the bumps and curves together are challenging but rewarding. Too many today expect marriage to be a smooth straight road. It may be easy but gets boring fast and you usually get off.

Isnt today just a great day! My wife Tonya and I are celebrating 25 years right along with you!!!!!

Congrats to you guys as well. I guess this day was as good as any back then. At least today was a lot warmer. We had snow flurries falling when we came out of the church back then and it was a Saturday. Nothing to stick on the ground though.

Larry

Holy Cat crap batman! Thats a long time!.... Congratzz you two. Thats very awesome. Im kinda imagining her keeping ya straight with thee ole rollin pin for the first 25, and then the rest was all down hill lol Heres too wishing you many many more to come!

Congrats to you guys as well. I guess this day was as good as any back then. At least today was a lot warmer. We had snow flurries falling when we came out of the church back then and it was a Saturday. Nothing to stick on the ground though.

Larry

I picked the date for our wedding. Its one of the few things I had input on...:innocent: I picked the 22nd so I wouldnt forget it! Plus I figured we could beat the summer heat. It was an unseasonably warm spring day, and it was still over 90 degrees in the church...The church was overflowing (small country church) and the heat made for some thirsty people. Needless to say, the wedding dance was a lot of fun!

Its fun to think back on it now, almost as much fun as the first time around. Hoping you and yours have many more dates to celebrate!!!!!