IGNORED

Ok this is crazy weather.

saddlebum

When it comes to spring The ground hog, may error once in a very blue moon and sometimes the Robins, may arrive a tad early. But come on. The Toronto Maple Leafs were on the golf course (a guaranteed sign of spring) and yet this morning my motorcycle was covered in snow.

How is this possible:think::confused24:

When it comes to spring The ground hog, may error once in a very blue moon and sometimes the Robins, may arrive a tad early. But come on. The Toronto Maple Leafs were on the golf course (a guaranteed sign of spring) and yet this morning my motorcycle was covered in snow.

How is this possible:think::confused24:

Aren't the Maple Leafs always on the golf course early? This year joined by the Canuks! :rotf:

Oops excuse me I have to go turn the heating system off, it's getting too warm now.

my wife says it's gona be 22 here tonight. here I go...heater and bubbler back in the pond. arrrgggg

You New Jerseyans keep the stuff up, I'm not riding my bike up there in three weeks. I may just fly again:doh:

PS 84 degrees out right now 8:30 pm

Actually Bub I have been nice to you and not told everyone that you are my snow supplier .....

Here I have been taking all of the heat for you........

Then you go ahead and blame me......

well....:snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :rasberry: :rasberry: :rasberry: :rasberry:

Flyinfool would you stop this crap it has been snowing since my last post at 7:10 AM this morning and it is up to at least 6" of that (for give me) white stuff called snow.

I give !

Uncle !!!!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!

STOP! Please? :yikes:

Flyinfool would you stop this crap it has been snowing since my last post at 7:10 AM this morning and it is up to at least 6" of that (for give me) white stuff called snow.

I give !

Uncle !!!!!!!!

HELP !!!!!!

STOP! Please? :yikes:

I know just how you feel. woke up to about 2" of the S..... stuff. Can't wait till we retire so we can head south.