IGNORED

Hey Cowpuc

Flyinfool

Hey Cowpuc.

Just cuz you been soooo nice to me I sent you a present over the lake, Did you get it yet????:snow2::snow2::snow2:

Did I get,, did I get it he asks,, DID I GET IT?? Arggggg....

Flew into the garage on the bike in the pouring rain yesterday,, smiled at the wife and said - AT LEAST IT AINT THAT WHITE STUFF,,, FLYINFOOL IS OUT OF STEAM!!!

Two minutes later the hail storm and high winds hit,, now we have 2 fresh inches of your Wisconsin white wash!!!:sign thanks but no

Guess I should not have laughed at ya.... Ground is white here now too! And to add insult to injury, we have been without power since 10 am :bang head:

Sorry to hear that Ragtop,, now THAT is no fun!!

Na Na Na ya cant get me:rotf:

DJ,, I have the inside scoop that the Fool has ruined a few orange crops in his days,, might wanna be careful with the NA NA's,,,, that suckers got me several times this winter in just that way,,,, dont fool wit da Fool... More proof? Just look what happened to Ragtop above,, all he did was giggle a little:rotf:

\I just hope if we get some of that ----. They don't salt the roads again! I only have 200 kms so far on the 2 wheeler this year. What happened to that global warming thing :confused24::confused24::confused24:

Aussie Annies got a monopoly on the global warming market!!!! Hmmmmmmm,, wonder if AlGore is from down under:confused24:

Yep, got up this am to find 2-3" of white wash, as Puck calls it, on the ground. Enough is enough. Weatherman says we'll break snow records this year.

Hope you got your power back online Jay.

Larr

Speaking of record breaking,

Why don'tja just take your old Bing Crosby White Christmas album outdoors and smash it in front of God and everybody and get this whole white wash thing over with once and for all?

Hmmm....

This last one seems to have slid a little north.

I will be heading up into the UP for the weekend to load up a truck load of :snow2: to bring back SOUTH.

Now what should I do with it.....:think: :duck::scared:

Years ago after a big snow I took a trip to florida. Got there bed was still full of snow. Had melted down a lot but still got some attention. Threw a snowball at a cop and he took it in good humor!!