IGNORED

Rode 186 miles today............

Eck

186 miles of wind in the face today...rode up into TN and some back roads back home.

Man it was nice..71 degrees here...:twing:

OK, back to reality............it is supposed to be freezing here by tomorrow morning.. I have a hard time believing that, but according to the weather man.......it WILL BE cold tomorrow..:bawling:

Wife and I got in 170 miles. WEnt to Plant City for the annual strawberry festival. Its sort of like a fair, all the great foods your mom or Dr tell you not to eat, rides exhibits, concerts and oh yea did I tell ya about the food? Strawberries made into all kinds of delectiable eats. Parfets-berries, custard then cake cake and whipped cream ,(sp) funnel cakes with strawberries on them, short cakes you name it. ummmm

I hate you guy's… OK my PMS is kicking in ( Post Motorcycling Syndrome )

Its just not right today was 9F in Chicago and last night drop about 6" of white stuff again tonight will be -2 with who knows wind-chill factor. Damn Al Gore what's up with this global cooling. I'm going to shoot old man winter soon if I don't get some riding.

:missingtooth:

Glad someone gets to ride, this was our forecast this afternoon.....

Wind Chill Warning

Issued at Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Wind chills in the minus 30S overnight and Monday morning.

Temperatures are forecast to drop into the minus 20S overnight and early Monday morning. Light to moderate winds will combine with these cold temperatures to give wind chill values into the minus 30S.:cold:

I'm starting to think it will be at least the end of April, beginning of May before we can think of riding this year!:(

Just don't let me hear anyone complaining it's too hot to ride! :no-no-no:

My bride and I took off yesterday afternoon to visit some various sites around the state and had early dinner at a nice seafood restaurant before heading back to the house. Weatherman called for rain all week but it was not raining when I left this morning so I was back on it this morning. I may get wet this afternoon but at least I am riding.

I got 160 miles in Saturday, Went to White river lake rode around and came home. Temp 65 when I left about 10:30 and 80 when I returned around 4. Sunday temps dropped with frozen sleet and Monday morning was 6 with wind chil at -4. Wow I am happy to have gotten to ride Saturday.

Bill

Glad someone gets to ride, this was our forecast this afternoon.....

Wind Chill Warning

Issued at Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Wind chills in the minus 30S overnight and Monday morning.

Temperatures are forecast to drop into the minus 20S overnight and early Monday morning. Light to moderate winds will combine with these cold temperatures to give wind chill values into the minus 30S.

I'm starting to think it will be at least the end of April, beginning of May before we can think of riding this year!

Just don't let me hear anyone complaining it's too hot to ride!

Yea, what he said, and the forecast isn't much better here, so glad (and a bit envious) that some of you guys have such better riding weather in your area. Enjoy it!

186 miles of wind in the face today...rode up into TN and some back roads back home.

Man it was nice..71 degrees here...:twing:

OK, back to reality............it is supposed to be freezing here by tomorrow morning.. I have a hard time believing that, but according to the weather man.......it WILL BE cold tomorrow..:bawling:

We hit flippin -11 last night,, telling ya Eck,, this is getting real old, REAL fast!!