IGNORED

Oh Yes He did.....

mini-muffin

Went to the doctor wed. was fun with all the ice on this side of the state. When we got past Raleigh it was clear, seems we actually got more snow here. Also had to defrost the truck cause it was frozen shut. So he got the splint removed and they took out the stitches and we got a pretty new cast. For those that know Jeff the following pic is no surprise. My sister thought it was great, her and my mom both have had breast cancer within the past couple of years.

It's really bright for now til it gets dirty I guess. He has to wear this one for 4 weeks then we're going back and he's suppose to be in a boot and might be able to put it on the ground.

Margaret

No know I have to hand to a guy who I once thought was joking about wearing pink, even pink chaps and vest, only a guy like Jeff could pull it off. Hats off to you Jeff for showing support for you sister-in-law and mother-in-law.:thumbsup: Remember what you told me, dont rush it, hope this go round with the Dr.'s is a success.

Went to the doctor wed. was fun with all the ice on this side of the state. When we got past Raleigh it was clear, seems we actually got more snow here. Also had to defrost the truck cause it was frozen shut. So he got the splint removed and they took out the stitches and we got a pretty new cast. For those that know Jeff the following pic is no surprise. My sister thought it was great, her and my mom both have had breast cancer within the past couple of years.

It's really bright for now til it gets dirty I guess. He has to wear this one for 4 weeks then we're going back and he's suppose to be in a boot and might be able to put it on the ground.

Margaret

How do you keep your toes warm on that foot?

RandyA

Gets a sock and rolls it on. While it's too cold I try not letting him out. Notice I said try. When we got the snow he had to go out so we could get to the doctors office. At least I can't lose him with that bright cast, I think it glows in the dark too.

Margaret

Hey Jeff,,,, your foot kinda looks like some of the tackle I have for fishin Perch - we call em "Pinkies"... Take a heck of Perch to chomp on that one though buddie!!!!!:backinmyday:

GOOD ON YA FOR CHOOSING PINK AND LINKIN ARMS WITH THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER!!

Mini-muffin,, you wanna really wind this crew up?? Sneak in there when Jeff's sleepin - paint his toe nails to match his cast and snap a picture...:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

It'd be good bribing material if nothin else :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Take it easy buddy and heal quickly!!

Puc

Beat me to it Puc.... was gonna suggest the same thing.... paint the toe nails :big-grin-emoticon:

Two great minds Annie,, two great minds!!!:Laugh:

Now if we can just convince Mini-Muffin of it :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Come on Mini,,, you know you really want to,,,, :whistling:

Already talked about that in the doctors office. Was just figuring what colors to go with 'cause I would go multicolored. But ya have to know Jeff it wouldn't bother him at all. Not like he could do much about it since he'd have to be able to reach his toes.

On a downer we're gonna get more snow here, could be on the high end 10". That's not good here we don't have any snow removal equipment unless they send it in from the western part of the state. Of course Jeff would be stuck inside till it goes away. He's gonna get cabin fever I'll have to make sure the porch is cleared really well. I did good last week. Of course we had a lot less.

Margaret

Mini-muffin,, you wanna really wind this crew up?? Sneak in there when Jeff's sleepin - paint his toe nails to match his cast and snap a picture...:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

It'd be good bribing material if nothin else :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Take it easy buddy and heal quickly!!

Puc

Do you really think that Mini needs any help at all coming up with ideas???????

When I had my foot in a cast in a Wisconsin style winter, I used an old heavy hunting sock to keep my toes warm. I cut the worn out elastic part off and added a piece of the hook part of a Velcro strip to the cast. It worked great to hold on the sock and it made a huge difference in keeping my toes warm outside. I also took a piece of 400 wet dry paper to the cast so that it was not so abrasive to my other foot at night.

GOOD LUCK, I hope it all heals up great for you.