IGNORED

? About being "friends"...

cowpuc

"Friends" might lend you money .... and not bug you to repay it .... NO? :whistling:

Hey,, buddie,,, gotta dime?? :rotf:

Reminds me of high school,, there was always a row of us bums leaning against the wall next to the lunch room,, just sayin... :whistling:

Makes it easier to PM someone...

Sure enough Bongo, I scrolled down the page and there is a "buddy list" with "pm" right there beside my buddies names,,, now I wonder what the little "x" next to the "pm" is for - kind of afraid to click on it cause I dont wanna lose the only friend I have :rotf:

Sure enough Bongo, I scrolled down the page and there is a "buddy list" with "pm" right there beside my buddies names,,, now I wonder what the little "x" next to the "pm" is for - kind of afraid to click on it cause I dont wanna lose the only friend I have :rotf:

You got 5 friends to experiment with.......:whistling::rasberry:

You got 5 friends to experiment with.......:whistling::rasberry:

Yea but only one has that little lite on thats says "online".... Heyyyy,,, how did you know how many friends I got,,,, not that I am embarrassed by my friends,, well maybe YammerDan a little,,,,,,, sounds like some suspicious behavior to me there Flyinfool:rasberry:

Yea but only one has that little lite on thats says "online".... Heyyyy,,, how did you know how many friends I got,,,, not that I am embarrassed by my friends,, well maybe YammerDan a little,,,,,,, sounds like some suspicious behavior to me there Flyinfool:rasberry:

I am more suspicious than most, and I never learned how to behave .....

If you click on a persons name and in the drop down, view their profile, their list of friends is on that page on the right side of the screen.

Ok, maybe not quite as clandestine as you were hopping for.....:whistling::essen_018:

Now you got 6. :rasberry: and some one to be embarrassed of.......:stickpoke:

If you are really bored, you can ask people to be your friend. Taters had a contest a couple years ago and I think she got more "friends" than her husband, Big Tom.

You could see how many friends you could get. Maybe you can rival Taters or even bongobobny. I know bobby has LOTS of friends too!!! LOL

Patti

PS. I "friended" you. that's 6 now, right?

I am more suspicious than most, and I never learned how to behave .....

If you click on a persons name and in the drop down, view their profile, their list of friends is on that page on the right side of the screen.

Ok, maybe not quite as clandestine as you were hopping for.....:whistling::essen_018:

Now you got 6. :rasberry: and some one to be embarrassed of.......:stickpoke:

Nahhhh ahhhhh,,, now I have 7,,,, :rasberry:

Lets seeeeeee,,, who do I try the "x" on,,,, eeeneee meeeneee miiiineeeee moe:rotf:

If you are really bored, you can ask people to be your friend. Taters had a contest a couple years ago and I think she got more "friends" than her husband, Big Tom.

You could see how many friends you could get. Maybe you can rival Taters or even bongobobny. I know bobby has LOTS of friends too!!! LOL

Patti

PS. I "friended" you. that's 6 now, right?

AMAZING,, ya gotta turn that 6 over Patti,, now its 9 :bighug:

Now ya done it Larry, you went and gave him a big head. :doh:

STALKER, STALKER, STALKER,

call me a big head will ya:rotf::rotf::rotf:ya done offended my bald spot :)

least I dont have a ragtop:stickinouttounge:

Shouldnt have pushed that little "lets be friends" button soooo quickly there neighbor!! Better shut up Puc,, he probably KNOWS what that little "X" button is for.....:stirthepot:

STALKER, STALKER, STALKER,

call me a big head will ya:rotf::rotf::rotf:ya done offended my bald spot :)

least I dont have a ragtop:stickinouttounge:

Shouldnt have pushed that little "lets be friends" button soooo quickly there neighbor!! Better shut up Puc,, he probably KNOWS what that little "X" button is for.....:stirthepot:

Wait a minute,, waaaait just one minute,, What am I sayin,,,, I WISH I HAD A RAGTOP,,, 69 Gran Sport,, is that what "ragtop69gs" stands for,,,, sometimes I just talk to much....:backinmyday::bang head:

Wait a minute,, waaaait just one minute,, What am I sayin,,,, I WISH I HAD A RAGTOP,,, 69 Gran Sport,, is that what "ragtop69gs" stands for,,,, sometimes I just talk to much....:backinmyday::bang head:

Yep, that's what we have and where that handle came from. Here's a picture of warmer days.

69 GS.jpg

I'm not so sure I want to be friends with anyone who would have someone like me as a friend!:doh:

Oh! Come on Steve, your're not that bad! Why even I have you as a..........? Oh! Ah! Wait, sorry I could have sworn, you were??!...........Never mind!:confused07:

Steve, I've sent a request and should have done it long ago! One of my many great memories of Freebird's last MD is you working on your new driving-lights with your "Clown-nose" on.

Edited by The Tooch
Just an oversight on my part!