IGNORED

? About being "friends"...

cowpuc

If you are really bored, you can ask people to be your friend. Taters had a contest a couple years ago and I think she got more "friends" than her husband, Big Tom.

You could see how many friends you could get. Maybe you can rival Taters or even bongobobny. I know bobby has LOTS of friends too!!! LOL

Patti

PS. I "friended" you. that's 6 now, right?

yes thats true...she ended up with 174 friends compared to my 130 something friends....She is a friend hog....and bribes them with lasagna...:Im not listening to

I tried to "friend" myself ............. got refused!

:doh:

:rotf::rotf:

Puc I am sure your friend count will go up with this post...............count me as one.........I HOPE!!!!:stirthepot:

Lewis, you were already counted as a friend of mine..:backinmyday:

Yep, that's what we have and where that handle came from. Here's a picture of warmer days.

BEAUTIFUL GS there RT!! LOVE the pics and miss the weather~~:whistling:

I'm not so sure I want to be friends with anyone who would have someone like me as a friend!:doh:

:rotf::rotf:,,, its ok Trader, you can still be my friend even if you dont want to be :rotf::rotf:

I'm in at #12 iffin you have me !!! ps..my friends all buy me ice cream...can't have to many friends...fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif fnd_%2816%29.gif

A friend who can be baught at the cost of a bowl of ice cream cant be beat,, your on the list Tom!!!:thumbsup2:

yes thats true...she ended up with 174 friends compared to my 130 something friends....She is a friend hog....and bribes them with lasagna...Im%20not%20listening%20to%20you.gif

Hmmmm,,, Lasagna for dinner and ice cream for desert,,,,,,, heyyyy Taters..:whistling:

That sounds like a Win-Win situation..............count me in. I love lasagna !!!:thumbsup2:

Me too TATERS me too!!! :thumbsup2:

Buy???? what's this buy crap??? I seem to remember you stealing my ice cream

My friendship with Big Tom maybe slippinnnn..... :detective: Thats the problem with ice cream,, its slippery stuff...:stirthepot:

If I remember right you had to De-friend me and BE-FRIEND TATERS to get the lasagna...:doh:

And thats the problem with friends who buy friends for the price of a bowl of ice cream,, they will sell ya out when something better comes along,,,, LIKE LASAGNA!!!!:225:

My real friends still bark and drool.......:smile5:

Sounds like you have the same people on your friends list as I do Ruffy,,,, bark a lot about eating Lasagna and drool over ice cream :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

18 friends on my list and still counting,,, long live VR!!:bighug::bighug: