IGNORED

My Wife Jean, Had A heart Attack, New Year's Eve!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earl,

i've never met you nor your wife Jean but that's not important.... i have however met the Great Physician and i am confident in His abilities, i've spoken with Him about this and have entrusted you & Jean into His care. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of thing not seen (Heb. 11:1). therefore my hope and i'm certain the hope of many others is that Jean will be in good health and the doctors and all those attending your wife will be lead by the Holy Spirit in her recovery....there are evidences of many things not seen, such as the wind, we can't see it but we can see its affects - just as our faith is unseen, we believe that God is great and we trust Him in all things, keep the faith and believe. Amen..........

Buz

I am in prayer for you both! I am asking HIM to keep you both around and healthy, because we still need you! My GOD is my friend, and so are you, we friends need to stick together. Please feel my love and support, and allow GOD to touch your heart, as HE can and will.