IGNORED

Where Do I Begin..........

Aussie Annie

To say all that I feel, now it's time to go home to Australia. We fly out tomorrow.

Thank you all for your friendship, compassion and kindness. You have opened your hearts, and your homes to us.... And made us part of your families. The memories carried with us are amazing. I've loved riding through, and seeing your country...... Especially when with VR members.

Our home is open to any who would like to venture down under........ Love to all, and God Bless

It's been our pleasure as much as yours having you folks visiting with us all. Glad you had such a wonderful vacation this year and adding more memories along with the tour you took 2 years ago. :thumbsup2:

Regardless of wherever you are you'll be in a lot of folks minds and hearts. Till we all meet again, God Bless you both with many more happy years to come. :clap2::080402gudl_prv:

Larry

Annie and Al,

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and be part of your adventures here in the states. I enjoyed your conversations, comedy and warm friendliness. we will miss you !!

PS: please do not forget to send me a Patch of an Australian flag

Have a safe flight home !!

Barry

Adventurous Annie and Awesome Alan - It was FANTASTIC to finally get to meet the famous couple from "down under"!!!! What a special treat for Tippy and I - THANK YOU for allowing us to be part of your 2014 USA tour!! Our bike says hi and thanks for the stickers that it wears with pride - every where we go now people ask us about Australia,, what a BLAST to tell them about you folks, Vogel and the fun we all had "down yonder" with the VR group!!

Please bring a live Kangaroo and a Crockadial for show and tell when you come back - :rotf::rotf:

Love you both!!!!

Scott and Cheryl (Puc n Tippy)

Happy trails and PLEASE come back soon!!!:fingers-crossed-emo

I know that I speak for others here, but this is just from me. With everything that happened prior to your coming to Texas. It was very bittersweet having you and Alan here with us. I know Gunboat was with us on our journey in his honor, and I was very happy to have both of you here.

I can imagine the emotions you have gone through while you have been here in our country. I have felt the same way when I came home from my Gulf war deployment. So many highs and lows, so many different people, so many personalities. Your trip is coming to a close for now, but the stories both here and down under will be told for many years to come.

Lonna and I both want to thank you and Alan for sharing time with us in our home and everywhere else we traveled. Australia is on the bucket list, and if we can get the kids married, and back on their feet, we are definitely wanting to try to come to your part of the world. Have a safe trip back home and as always, the door is always open in Texas for y'all :)