IGNORED

home from international

NSA Joe

Just wanted to say thanks again to the international committee for a great job and wonderful event. Being our first time to one Debbie and I had a great time. Lots of ride therapy and great people to ride and socialize with. Hope everyone makes it home safe.

angryjoe (Joe Douglas):cool10:

Just wanted to say thanks again to the international committee for a great job and wonderful event. Being our first time to one Debbie and I had a great time. Lots of ride therapy and great people to ride and socialize with. Hope everyone makes it home safe.

Glad you and Debbie made it home safe. great getting to know you both.

Ask me in six days, I made it to champaign. Had to stop and have the oil changed, tomorrow maybe KY

Come on Mike, This is a family site...!:no-no-no:

Just walked thru the door.

Don't feel bad Dingy, Illinois also has the suction cup base to my Garmin...:rotf:

Dan should be getting home around 12:30 am... Tried to get him to stay here, but he wanted to sleep in his own bed.

also:

Many Thanks to Rick and his wife for hosting us Saturday and to the International committee for all their hard work!

Edited by CaptainJoe

We also got back home yesterday - nice ride, no issues. And I'll echo my thanks, gratitude and appreciation for all the folks that worked to set this up. Velma and I had an excellent time. Truly a great bunch of folks - I wish we could have had time to visit with everyone. Sorry we didn't get a chance to see Rick & Marilyn again before we left - see you at the PIP? Safe travels to everyone who still has to go home, don't have too much fun without us.:no-no-no:

vaya con dios, amigos y amigas.

Couldn't have said it better. Loved our first time too - great to reconnect with friend made at Freebird's Maintenance Day, and great to make new friends too. We even beat the rain home last night :) (much better than the rain on the way to Galena!) Hope to catch up with everyone again!!

Thanks to all the members of the Committee...your hard work was greatly appreciated!

We got home a hour ago and missed all the storms...

At this time,I'm still trying to process all that was seen at rally..:yikes: :rotfl::rotfl:

We had a great time..

Thanks to everyone that was able to make it...

And special thanks to Don and Yamaha for making it all possible.:thumbsup2:

We got home about 6pm tonight as well. After spending the night near Gary Indiana we woke up to some heavy rain. So waited it out till about 10:30 when it quit and hit the road, Still ran into some light rain near the Michigan state line but once we headed east on the old Chicago road / US 12 we out ran it. Cloudy and cool but dry the rest of the way home.

Larry

Made it home about 2 hours ago. Missed the rain.

Had a great time visiting old friends & making several new ones.

Thanks to Rick & Shirley for putting us up for the night, & to the whole committee for a great rally.:happy34:

Terry and I just rolled in.

We went to Dr. Mudspringers before heading out. Only picked up a little safety chrome this time.

Nice riding day... and nice to be home.

What a great event!

Is it too soon to put feelers out for next year?