IGNORED

the end of the wagner grill.

SteveW

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, when I run our cancer fun raiser, The Terry Fox Run, race this summer I will be running with you in my heart.

Terry Fox was a young man in the 80s that attempted to run across Canada after losing one leg to Cancer, unfortunately he was unable to complete the run but thousands of Canadians, like me, continue his fund raising to help battle this terrible disease, we all pray Cancer can be beaten.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Fox

:thumbsup2:

It's hard to know just what to say Steve. Sorry doesn't seem like enough. We have spoke on the phone as I have bought two of your grills over the years. It is one of my favourite accessories. I will think of you every time I look at that grill on my bike. I hope the road ahead of you is as smooth at it can be. Best wishes and good thoughts for you and your family.

Gary & Mary

Steve,

I have had the pleasure meeting you a couple times and you are a great man. Hopefully we will meet at Vogel again if i can make it. As you can tell and already knew this family here is with you through these trialing times. Prayers are flying for you and your loved ones. You will get this taken care of. My Aunt was told she had bone cancer a few months back and we found out friday before memorial day that she got a clean bill of health and no sign after the treatments.

Good luck my venture brother and God can heal!

Well things have happened and I will no longer making grills. I have been the hospital the last week

And it turns out I have lung and bone cancer. They are saying 18 to 24 months.

You never know what happens day to day. Steve

I can understand and share your feelings Steve. It's scary. Both my wife and I went through bouts of cancer in 2012. Sadly my wife didn't make it, but thankfully I did. Her's was liver, and mine was colon. So I can understand more than most, and pray that you're outcome ends up like mine, and you're a survivor too....

Steve,

I'm sorry to hear the news. Both of my parents passed away from cancer too. At 27 yrs old I had stage 1 cervical cancer that has been in remission for a decade now. Our new roomie was diagnosed last yr with stage 3 lung cancer, he's been in full remission for almost a year without chemo or radiation. If you want the treatment he was offered and are willing to make the lifestyle changes, let me know, he'll share what the doc who treated him offered.

If you think you can or if you think you can't - you are right! My father got diagnosed and was gone in 9 months - he gave up, too tired of life in general. My father-in-law got diagnosed, said "Ok, let's take care of this!" and 10 years after he's just fine. Attitude.

And do not sell your bike! You'll ride again. We don't stop because of a bump on a road - just adjust your speed and hold tight!... There's a smooth road right after this bumpy gravel...

All the best Steve with the challenging diagnosis. This sure is a tough road ahead for your family and friends . My Mother was in hospice a couple of months ago and I asked the nurse "How can you do this everyday?"She said I focus on the joy not the sadness,look at all the love here .I never even thought about that. I read a very comforting book "90 minutes in Heaven " it's a good look at what we all have to look forward to. Till we all meet again God bless.Bill & crew