IGNORED

I need Help!!!

SilvrT

Rick just go for a short ride down south this way and then call her and tell her the bike broke and the cost of repairs is almost as much as a new bike that should work.

Jeff

Well Jeff, that does give me an idea... :whistling:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the important question first is.... what kind of bike? Another second gen and you might get away with it but for the price tag you quote something tells me new wing or one of those made in USA things.

If it is a new wing they have a very nice all silver one at the dealer in Victoria ! I will test ride it for ya Rick !

:twing:

Come home one day with a brand new Lexus, and the next day a Ferrari, and when she screams at you for being so darn foolish you argue a little, whine a bit, tell her how life is passing you by, but eventually tell her that's she's right, it's too much, better not spend so much. Then in a day or two take to see the new bike you like, tell her it's a Yamaha and it's much better, safer, trusted, more economical, cheaper on insurance, cheaper tires, costs less to service, looks better, rides nicer, more dependable, decent resale value and bound to get better, and you are being harassed by the VentureRiders and just can't take it anymore.

Stand up and show her who is boss!! Thats what I did when I was looking at another 1st Gen this spring.:whistling:

You said looking at one.

Kicking tires again Dan ?

Since you didn't say you bought another one, I guess we can tell who wears pants in your house.

:backinmyday:

Gary

I play the mileage game. Truck gets 13 mpg, cycle gets 45 mpg. For every day I commute on the cycle I save about 10 clams at current fuel prices. When gas goes up I save more Ride enough and it's a free machine! My last job charged me to park at work, about 850.00 per year for a truck but only about 90.00 for a cycle. I saved enough to by two free machines on that deal. If I would have the Commute and pay to park, I would have hit the jackpot! The savings angle works wonders around here.

--JK

I guess the important question first is.... what kind of bike? Another second gen and you might get away with it but for the price tag you quote something tells me new wing or one of those made in USA things.

If it is a new wing they have a very nice all silver one at the dealer in Victoria ! I will test ride it for ya Rick !

:twing:

NOOOOOOOOO ...

I'm lookin at a Victory CCT

Adorn her with $25 grand worth of diamond jewerly and that you bought a jewel for yourself.

Brian, if I bought my wife 25 grand in diamond jewelry, she would be mad, and ask...why didn't we just buy a new motorcycle, rather than wasting the money on stupid diamonds?

I am lucky that my wife rides her own bikes, and she understands the desire...and need...for a new or different bike.

Rick...what bike is it that you have a need to buy? If we know trhat, we can better help you.

:backinmyday:

She would look more beautiful sitting on a new bike.... If that don't get you one, there's no hope for ya..... :whistling:

That would get me in big trouble ... women ... they'll turn that one around and slap ya with it LOL

"more beautiful? ... so you don't think I'm beautiful enough? wwaaaaaaaaa... you don't love me like I am ... wwaaaaaa" :Laugh:

hey, we'll be debt free by summer 2016 !

I'm debt free now :banana: :banana: dang it feels good! ok, that just made my mind up for me .... and I don't need no excuse now ..

Thanks y'all ... I'll log some of these ideas away for another time :thumbsup2:

OK, sorry to say, none of your "offerings" albeit there were some good ones, were put to use.

I came up with my own....

Took her out to the dealer and we went for a ride .... and to my surprise, she absolutely loved it!

So, we are now the proud owners of a brand new RED 2013 Victory CCT. We'll pick it up hopefully Tuesday at the earliest, weather permitting (as the upcoming forecast is for a week of rainy weather).

:sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo:

Pics to follow.

OK, sorry to say, none of your "offerings" albeit there were some good ones, were put to use.

I came up with my own....

Took her out to the dealer and we went for a ride .... and to my surprise, she absolutely loved it!

So, we are now the proud owners of a brand new RED 2013 Victory CCT. We'll pick it up hopefully Tuesday at the earliest, weather permitting (as the upcoming forecast is for a week of rainy weather).

:sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo:

Pics to follow.

So now what......maybe some soup manufacturer will be filming a soup commercial and you will be the star and be able to pay it off right away. I mean, it can happen...right????:smile5:

Congrats on the new bike...I love those Victory CT's.

Vicpd is using them and very happy. The dealer says they beat the Wing hands down, and they sell the wings as well. you able to tow your trailer with it?

does it have a casset deck?

Yes, it will tow the trailer even better than the RSMV did because the bike feels so much lighter to handle... even more so than the Wing and has as much or more power than the RSV (IMO).

Sadly to say, there is no cassette deck but that doesn't matter because I don't think I have a cassette tape anywhere anymore LOL

So now what......maybe some soup manufacturer will be filming a soup commercial and you will be the star and be able to pay it off right away. I mean, it can happen...right????:smile5:

Congrats on the new bike...I love those Victory CT's.

Well, that would be cool !!