IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW! Free accomadations at Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....sorry folks....it was a busy weekend and I sort of forgot. Old age you know.

So....I have now drawn the number and we have a lucky winner.

Drumroll please..................................................................

:clap2: B2MOM :clap2:

Couldn't have went to a nicer person. :thumbsup2:

CONGRATS B2MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is B2DAD going to join you???? or,,,, never mind!

:sign yeah that:

You know better than that, Carl, Don doesn't let Patti out of the house alone, she need's supervision when in public. When she's left alone this is what Don see's :mo money: :rotf:

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:I WON! I WON!!

Not to gloat here friends, but I have never won anything before!!! Now that I have recovered from the shock, I want to thank Freebird for the kind offer. I am so excited...how soon can I arrive?

Thanks again Don!!

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:I WON! I WON!!

Not to gloat here friends, but I have never won anything before!!! Now that I have recovered from the shock, I want to thank Freebird for the kind offer. I am so excited...how soon can I arrive?

Thanks again Don!!

Patti,

No problem if you want to come Wednesday or Thursday. Now remember, YOU were the winner, NOT B2DAD. I don't know where he is planning to stay. I guess we can discuss him staying with you if that's really what you want...but....you need to assure me that he is house broken. :whistling:

You KNOW I can't go anywhere without HIM...

So if all you out there in Venture land think he can't stay with me...WHO is offering to put him up? HMMM???? WHO is willing to share their room???? Yup, that's what I thought...SO...Mr. Freebird...I promise he is housebroke...just make sure the fridge is stocked and he will be a good boy...er...man...When he's with other Ventureriders, he is good...VERY good! Won't be any trouble at all.

Thanks again Freebird for having the contest AND picking ME! ME!!!! I am still in shock. I don't want to wish my life away...but I sure can't wait for MD now. Y'all come visit me in my SPECIAL home-away-from-home!!! This is going to be the BEST MD YET!