IGNORED

Got a second

My dear mom, Lois Carey, has been diagnosed with an aggressive, untreatable cancer. Moving right to palliative care & hospice.

Two weeks ago she enjoyed seeing many friends & family at her 89th birthday bash. It was a wonderful day celebrating the life of a remarkable woman loved by all who know her.

Thank you all for your love, prayers & support.

Hope and pray for all of you that this may be a quick and easy transition. Spend some good family time together to celebrate the time you all had together, and that you can look forward to the time when this will never need happen again.

I just went through that with my Father. Lost him from cancer. He said he lived his whole life for that moment. He said if he timed it just right, Mom would have dinner on the table when he arrived. Lost my Mom in 07.. She sounds like a wonderful person, and God will have a glorious home for her to smile down on you from. My prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you all . My Mom was 89 and had a great life , loved by many and will be missed. There wasn't one thing that I didn't tell her or how much I loved her.I talked with her everyday for 25 years So nothing else needed to be said , and that's good. Bill