IGNORED

Viglink

Flyinfool

What are these Viglinks all over the place?

Is it just on my computer or does everyone get this?

There are sites that I no longer go to because every other word is a link to sell me something.

If it is a money thing, I would rather see the "dues" go up a couple bucks than to have these links all over.

Try this link - http://www.viglink.com/support/optout

I had links showing up on mine as well on VR.org and after clicking on "disable" they disappeared.

Does that mean that VigLink has loaded something onto my computer?

Rather that tell that loaded something that I don't want to see the links can I just remove it from my computer?

These things just started showing up on my computer. So far it seems limited to this forum. I hate it when every other word is underlined and highlighted. Click and it will take you to an ad for who knows what. I sure hope Freebird is getting paid for this.

Mike

OK...it is not Malware and does not hurt you in any way. Just a way to perhaps make a few bucks but I can see that many of you don't like it so I'll get rid of them now. Sorry about that.

Perhaps a "heads up" would have let us know what was happening before panic set in. I'm fine with them and always know I'm not obligated to click on them.

A heads up would have helped, especially if it had the link for the ability to turn it off if you do not like it.

What I don't likeabout it was there were so many things highlighted that when someone does put a link in their thread it will get lost in the clutter or worse yet redirected.

I was very worried when it first appeared not knowing what it was. I really thought I had a bug and spent a lot of time running deep scans to trying to find it.

Now that I know it is not malware and that I don't have to look at it if I don't want to I have no problem with it being there if you would like to see if it can actually generate any revenue.

I did not mean to start a fire storm. Sorry about that.