IGNORED

Would you buy another RSV?

Dale124

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yepper! There is only 1 other bike I would consider and being the cheapskate I am I'd end up with another RSV. There are more Technologically advanced bikes and My fingers are crossed for a updated version of the RSV. That being said...Power, comfort, reliability, and style. What more could you want? And VR... Bonus!!:banana::banana:

In a heartbeat. Absolutely!!

Owned the 1100, 1200, 1300 Venture I just hope Yammy keeps the same bike just ups the engine cc's to say 1400 or higher with fuel injection and electronic do-dads, gizmo's and whotnots.:cool10::cool10: This bike makes me feel all warm and fuzzy..:rotf:

Yes, would buy another.

Same, I don't mind the current (and past) technology.

But, I'm a horse trader. Star motorcycles has taught me I can get a whole lot of bike if I buy lightly used. This is a bike I would buy used or old dealer inventory at a very good price.

So, the new model coming out in the next year(?), I may buy it when it's a year or two old.

EDIT: PS, I also had a Road Star and a Strat during the same time. I want the V4.

Edited by Mike G in SC

I would buy another one, but never a new one again. If I was going to spend the money they want now for a new one, I would seriously look for something else. There are things I dont like about the RSV, the charging system being the biggest thing. Comfort wise it is the best bike I have been on for long trips, but not for close to $20K now

....I know y'all didn't expect that answer out of me did you :scratchchin:

I bought it so I would never have to buy another I all ready have it and it will last till I'm done with it :thumbsup:

Would I buy another?

Absolutely not!

At the rate I'm going, 5,000 miles per year, This bike will last me the rest of my life.... The engine if you take care of it will easily take me to 200,000 mi..... So that gives me another 37 years... um... that would make me 91...then I'd probably have to trike it:confused24:

Perfect bike for me.

That being said, will either keep my 650 vstar or perhaps a buy a 650 enduro to putt around on the dirt and gravel roads... as I like to ride back roads looking for fishing holes and abandoned JD 440 bulldozers.:whistling:

All those glowing endorsements are great to hear. I can't wait to take possession of mine. It's a wee bit cold and snowy here in Edmonton, so I thought it could sit in the dealers storage until march. It will still be way too early to ride it here, but at least it will be home and I can tinker a bit with it, sit on it, get used to the feel, ect.

Thanks, all.:322: