IGNORED

Please help us pray....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep Believing in God, I too was touched by God, or one of His Angels. Not sure which, but there on the same team. I am sure things will go positively for him and you.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to you all!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Daitan

I'm late getting on board, but the train is still pickin' up passengers from coast to coast...

Saw the postings about your son's progress and had to smile...God is some kind of great as always! I offer my prayers as well in the full knowledge and experience that the Lord will answer. God bless all of your family, but particularly, your son as he keeps on healing!:amen:

• 6 months later...
I would like to ask every one to pray for Our son Justin, his wife and 18 mo. old daughter....and unborn child. Jan. 9th Justin was involved in a very bad auto accident and is still in critical condition. At the scene of the accident the EMT's originally thought he was killed.....and committed there was no hurry...he was already dead.....but then he moved or made a sound and once he was freed from the wreckage, he was rushed to Huntsville Hospital here in Alabama. My daughter-in-law was first told that he would not survive....but he did and has improved much from that point to very much alive. Justin Will be 27 in May. Though, he has sever head injuries...I know that he is young and strong....very healthy before his accident and that has been a very big plus for him. He has a long road ahead of him and while the Doctors are not to optimistic he will come out of his coma...we believe that with faith and God...all things are possible. He has done so much better, faster than expected...we know he is a fighter and is fighting for his life back and to be with his family again.

So please, if prays could appear like rain drops going into the heavens.....help us make it rain.

www.facebook.com/prayersforjustinhudson

I will put him on our church prayer list, please keep us posted. Jim.I do not know his last name, but I know GOD does!

I would like to ask every one to pray for Our son Justin, his wife and 18 mo. old daughter....and unborn child. Jan. 9th Justin was involved in a very bad auto accident and is still in critical condition. At the scene of the accident the EMT's originally thought he was killed.....and committed there was no hurry...he was already dead.....but then he moved or made a sound and once he was freed from the wreckage, he was rushed to Huntsville Hospital here in Alabama. My daughter-in-law was first told that he would not survive....but he did and has improved much from that point to very much alive. Justin Will be 27 in May. Though, he has sever head injuries...I know that he is young and strong....very healthy before his accident and that has been a very big plus for him. He has a long road ahead of him and while the Doctors are not to optimistic he will come out of his coma...we believe that with faith and God...all things are possible. He has done so much better, faster than expected...we know he is a fighter and is fighting for his life back and to be with his family again.

So please, if prays could appear like rain drops going into the heavens.....help us make it rain.

www.facebook.com/prayersforjustinhudson

My Daughter in Law is in much the same shape after falling out of a Jeep July 6th. Not in a coma but diagnosis is "persistent vegetative state"......but she is responding more.

Lifting him up in prayer.

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody,....I know it has been a long time. Sorry about that,....been quite busy...but things have got better and time for getting the bike ready for warm weather and an update on Justin.

Some of you may have kept up with his FB page and his amazing story. Today he is still improving and he has never give up. just a few days ago he got up out of his chair and got into their car by himself. this past nov we took him deer hunting. we engineered his 30-30 so he could kept it in place and shoot it. While he didn't get one, he did get a shot at one.....the first shot he made since his wreck.....I was kind of scared it might hurt his neck from the recoil of the rifle...but he was determined and afraid not to let him try ...afraid he would get discouraged and give up. But it didn't hurt him at all and after the shot and miss we set him up to shoot at targets first at 50 yds to check and then after small adjustments at 100 yds and he hit a pie plate every time.....pretty dang good considering shouldering on his right shoulder and firing with his left thumb....doubt I could do so well like that myself. yeah,...he has that kind of determination. He can walk now with some help although his balance is not real good....he says it is like he is drunk all the time....he continues to get better with help from his loving wife and God almighty. he has come a long way from a guy that was going to die for sure....and later..."never come out of a comma" so, we are very proud of him and very thankful. And thankful for all the words of encouragement from all of old friends and new ones alike and our VR family especially

Guest daleleggett

God can do what Doctors can't. You have faith. Jesus said where two or more are gathered in my name asking it shall be done. Lord I lift this family up to you right now and ask your blessings of peace, comfort and complete healing for this young father and husband. Father I also ask that through all of this that faith will be strengthened and personal testimony will lead others to know you as personal Lord and Savior. It is in Jesus' name I pray amen.

Wow what a years time has made in the difference of Justin's recovery. Considering the seriousness of his injuries he has done remarkably well. With continued progress on his part and all who have him in his thoughts and prayers he'll make it back. Time is his friend.

Larry