IGNORED

Meet & Eat?

Carbon_One

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we had a great turn out tonight with a head count of 37 members with wives and family included. Thanks to all who was able to come out for the evenings gathering. I would dare say there was a good even mix of 1st & 2nd gen members here tonight too along with 3 new members attending their first VR event. Hope Omer, Bill, and Luke enjoyed our company as much as we theirs. Looking forward to seeing you guys again during the riding season. Visiters from Canada were John & Diane, Brad T & Rhonda, Swifty (Dave), & lastly Bill & wife. Coming across State lines were Gil & Steve with their wives. (sorry having a senior moment here I forget your names). And no less than the other Michigan riders from near & far. Did I get the names right? Hope so.

Hope all have a safe trip home too.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Well we had a great turn out tonight with a head count of 37 members with wives and family included. Thanks to all who was able to come out for the evenings gathering. I would dare say there was a good even mix of 1st & 2nd gen members here tonight too along with 3 new members attending their first VR event. Hope Omer, Bill, and Luke enjoyed our company as much as we theirs. Looking forward to seeing you guys again during the riding season. Visiters from Canada were John & Diane, Brad T & Rhonda, Swifty (Dave), & lastly Bill & wife. Coming across State lines were Gil & Steve with their wives. (sorry having a senior moment here I forget your names). And no less than the other Michigan riders from near & far.

Hope all have a safe trip home too.

Larry

:rotf::rotf::rotf: First picture bottom row gotcha Mike K. :whistling::whistling: Glad to have you there and all the rest of the members and the new B's. Sure glad Larry had a bunch of friend's to come and join us for this meet and eat it was a great turn out. I will try my best to get back here from AZ this summer and visit. Take care all my VR friends enjoy the rest of the winter while I'm in sunny AZ.

Thanks to everyone,Joe

To all:

We're sorry to leave so early, but Jonathan had some bad time with the high noise.

Any way, it was nice to see you all again.

Here are some additional pictures:

Not to worry Carlos it was nice to see you and the family we all understand. Thanks for the extra pictures you posted. Hope to see you in the summer.

Joe

:rotf::rotf::rotf: First picture bottom row gotcha Mike K. :whistling::whistling: Glad to have you there and all the rest of the members and the new B's. Sure glad Larry had a bunch of friend's to come and join us for this meet and eat it was a great turn out. I will try my best to get back here from AZ this summer and visit. Take care all my VR friends enjoy the rest of the winter while I'm in sunny AZ.

Thanks to everyone,Joe

Actually, thats a good picture of me!!!! Had a blast, Thanks!

Thanks to everyone,Joe

And yes Joe, Those were tears of sorrow at the thought of you leaving us. :crying: :rotfl:

If you do decide to come back for a visit, be sure and let us know when , good hiding spots are hard to find !

And yes Joe, Those were tears of sorrow at the thought of you leaving us. :crying: :rotfl:

If you do decide to come back for a visit, be sure and let us know when , good hiding spots are hard to find !

Thanks Jay :no-no-no: but I know better you just had to many hot wing's. :cool10:

Kelly and I had a great time. What a great turn out. It was great to see everyone . I can't believe all our good friends from over the river came all that way . Just needed Charlie and Gary N to finish that gang. Wish it was a longer visit, wasn't enough time to talk with everybody and get to know the new people.

Hope to see everybody at the Motorcycle show in FEB.

Kelly and I had a great time. What a great turn out. It was great to see everyone . I can't believe all our good friends from over the river came all that way . Just needed Charlie and Gary N to finish that gang. Wish it was a longer visit, wasn't enough time to talk with everybody and get to know the new people.

Hope to see everybody at the Motorcycle show in FEB.

Oh now I remember what I forgot to bring with me to the meet. Have a pair of post cards for freebie calendars I was going to give away as we'll be out of town that weekend so can't attend the show this year. Anyone wanting em let me know . I'll drop em in the mail fo you.

Larry

That looks like an oldschool Michigan M&E! great pics and it's great to see all the folks that were able to show up. Nice showing from the Canadians as well, it put a smile on my face remembering all the ones we attended when we were living there...Nice job Larry

:thumbsup2:

That looks like an oldschool Michigan M&E! great pics and it's great to see all the folks that were able to show up. Nice showing from the Canadians as well, it put a smile on my face remembering all the ones we attended when we were living there...Nice job Larry

That's what I said last night, you were missed. I really liked that place on the river.

That's what I said last night, you were missed. I really liked that place on the river.

We do miss the times spent with y'all too, you and Kelly will have to get down here to Texas at some point. That place on the river in Algonac is McRae's, hell just call them and set 1 up there

Had a great time visiting with everyone. To short of time span tho to talk with more. Great seeing old friends again and met some new people, won't remember their names, but faces will be familiar now. Great time Larry and Joyce...Thanks for making it happen.

Thanks Larry and Joyce for organizing this and it was great seeing friends that we have not seen in quite awhile. All the best this year to everyone and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks to Brad and Rhonda for the ride over and the hotel accomodations.