IGNORED

Meet & Eat?

Carbon_One

Guest Lightnen
Well we had a great turn out tonight with a head count of 37 members with wives and family included. Thanks to all who was able to come out for the evenings gathering. I would dare say there was a good even mix of 1st & 2nd gen members here tonight too along with 3 new members attending their first VR event. Hope Omer, Bill, and Luke enjoyed our company as much as we theirs. Looking forward to seeing you guys again during the riding season. Visiters from Canada were John & Diane, Brad T & Rhonda, Swifty (Dave), & lastly Bill & wife. Coming across State lines were Gil & Steve with their wives. (sorry having a senior moment here I forget your names). And no less than the other Michigan riders from near & far. Did I get the names right? Hope so.

Hope all have a safe trip home too.

Larry

Hay Sorry its taken me so long to get here and say THANKS for all the Hospitality we received from everyone. Yes Carbon we'll certainly be back again next time with bike no doubt.

Oh by the way got a message this morning from John/Hannigan that my dealer and my bike are at his factory and they'll be starting to work on it shortly.. Yipppppppyyyyyyy..

Lightnen

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a good time !!!

Thanks Larry and Joyce for putting it together, Leslie and I really needed that one....

Great to see the old gang....

Next is the International M/C show in Novi, MI.

I'm looking at Saturday morning and maybe meeting for breakfast "you know I like to eat"

What a good time !!!

Thanks Larry and Joyce for putting it together, Leslie and I really needed that one....

Great to see the old gang....

Next is the International M/C show in Novi, MI.

I'm looking at Saturday morning and maybe meeting for breakfast "you know I like to eat"

The eating part is half the fun Gary..... Im pretty fond of food myself.

Larry told me at the meet that he thinks Im over doing it with the HD thing a little. Like he can talk :)

When have I been known to over do anything..

:stirthepot: Nope not me . I only asked if you were buying into the HD lifestyle. I just got a smile so I asked, even a little and that brought a laugh. Nope Eddie going by your standards I doubt you're over doing it . Heck you may even be a bit over whelmed what with all the choices you can make at the HD dealerships.:confused24: Hoping we'll share some road time next summer

Larry

:stirthepot: Nope not me . I only asked if you were buying into the HD lifestyle. I just got a smile so I asked, even a little and that brought a laugh. Nope Eddie going by your standards I doubt you're over doing it . Heck you may even be a bit over whelmed what with all the choices you can make at the HD dealerships.:confused24: Hoping we'll share some road time next summer

Larry

Your right about the choices, Im not sure if my build will be just to beat a 1st Gen or just go right for the R1s . Im looking forward to some rides with you guys his summer.

Larry told me at the meet that he thinks Im over doing it with the HD thing a little. Like he can talk :)

When have I been known to over do anything..

Man Eddie...didn't know you were at the meet. We could have sat down and talk HD. Only met you once last year at MD.

Found my passport .......is the meet and eat over yet ....can I still come ...:big-grin-emoticon:

I said you'd get it back as soon as we were done with it, didn't I? Thanks again.