IGNORED

Meet & Eat?

Carbon_One

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a bump here reminding folks we're still going to hold this M&E. It looks like we'll have decent weather though a bit wet so I don't expect to see any scoots but that don't matter cause we'll still have a good time.

Even have a new rider to the site going to join us, plus whoever else may show unexpectedly. Lots of room for every one here. :thumbsup2:

Larry

Looks like Kelly and I are coming to see everybody. Seems like I havent seen anybody since last June. I mean if Al and Diane are going to grace us and take a few minutes from there new place we all need to come and see them .

Looks like Kelly and I are coming to see everybody. Seems like I havent seen anybody since last June. I mean if Al and Diane are going to grace us and take a few minutes from there new place we all need to come and see them .

Oh...Eddie....you say the nicest things!!! haha....We are really glad to be taking a break from "house work" to see everybody! :thumbsup:

Well Dave if they let HD guys come I'm sure that a boater can come too.:)

Captain Swifty

Ya, but the boat show is on this weekend too...groan.

Looking like we'll be having a great get together and better all the time. I'm seeing most of the regular riff raff here with exceptions of a couple folks. :stirthepot: They'll be missed too. Too bad for you being so far away Squidley. Of course just give a call and I'll pick ya up at the airport.

Going to stop by the BWW today and give em an updated head count. :cool10:

Larry

Glad to see you and kelly will make it. Will be nice to see everyone before I leave town.