IGNORED

Congratulations Bongo Bob

Rickster

So when is the party??

Enjoy not being needed Bob, it takes a while getting used to it. At first there are lots of things to do, but after a while the truth settles in,,, the hare is changing color. Don't worry about the rest of us working stiffs, we'll make out all right just fine:think:,,,,, oh wait, what was I talking about,,,,, oh ya, when's the party???????:happy65::happy65:

Thank you all!! Technically I do not retire for a couple of weeks from now, dut I'm off all this week on disibility, I have a perforated eardrum that they are doing a skin graft on tomorrow. The folloowing week I am only working, errrr, showing up four days then taking Friday off. When I return Tuesday after Labor day I say Sayonara to the place and hopefully hit the road Wednesday!!

Rickster knew about the surprise Birthday/Retirement party for me last night! Becky pulled off the perfect surprise with a little help from her co conspiritors who also just happen to be members on this site. It worked, total surprise to me, even though I saw Big Tom, Motorcycle Tom, Buffalo Bodner, and Adventurers bikes in the lot. We were supposedly going to a retirement party for a fellow co worker who is still on vacation but is never coming back once he burns off his 3 months of saved vacation, and knowing the 4 of them sometimes ride together and they like that particular restaurant anyways I thought it was just a sheer coincidence that they would be there as well! Rounded the corner into the room and was greeted with a big "Surprise!!!"

The Count got the furthest distance award but was not the only International guest. Wizard765 was also in attendance. There was also people from our church, my Brother-in-law and other friends! Sure was a great time!

Don't let Father Time fool you, he knew about the party but unfortunately couldn't make it. That's OK Carl, there will be others. Becky's birthday is next month! Hmmmmmm...

Hey Bob congrates again. Man what A look you had on your face when you walked into the room. It was priceless! I was so glad to be a part of this moment in your life. Enjoy it. try not to get too busy. retirement has a way of doing that.

:ice_congrats-vi6886:thumbsup2:

Welcome to the retirees club Bob. You'll still be plenty busy enough and will at times wonder how in the world you ever got anything done while punching a time clock.

As said before your time out time now is your reward for all those years working for others.

Congratulations and enjoy your retirement.

Larry