IGNORED

Canadian members - interest in vr.org shirts?

XV1100SE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's OK for our northern brothers to have some sort of identification T-Shirt, but.... maybe consideration could be given to a 'bug' on the sleeve of our next International Rally T's. Canadian's get the leaf, and Yanks get an eagle, Aussie's get the roo.... :) That way we'd still have a uniform event identity, with a subtle international connection....:confused07:

I guess it's OK for our northern brothers to have some sort of identification T-Shirt, but.... maybe consideration could be given to a 'bug' on the sleeve of our next International Rally T's. Canadian's get the leaf, and Yanks get an eagle, Aussie's get the roo.... :) That way we'd still have a uniform event identity, with a subtle international connection....:confused07:

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::clap2::clap2:

I would like one.... Large size.:thumbsup2: or maybe an xlarge....depends on fitting. Can pick up from Kitchener. How about setting up a day for lunch or coffee at some restaurant, and those that want, can come and kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak...:banana:

would prefer the one with the leaf on the side.:canada:

Edited by chabicheka

Can us Michigan guys have our own style shirts too?

Sorry if I opened up a can of worms. I like what the WNY group did with having their own shirts. There are a number of us in S.W. Ontario but in order to get enough for an order of 50 shirts (for cost savings) opened it up to Canadian members, with the idea that their home base would be shown under their names.

You can NOT use our patented Flourescent Lime Green color, that is strictly a WNY exclusive!! You are welcome to use Hot Pink though...

We'll stick with the white shirts and leave the hot pink for another region to choose. Think you'd look amazing in pink though Bob.

At this point I think we have enough for the minimum 50. I'll talk to the screen printer about doing two versions (sleeve and on side) and will take a couple t-shirts to the post office tomorrow to find out how much it would cost to ship to various places.

Once I get this info I'll update the thread with ordering info. Prefer payment up front and can be done via email money transfer from your bank to me. Paypal can also be an option.

the big cost of screen printing is the screen...which would be different for each style.

Unless the min purchase is for the shirt itself?????

The custom part is the vr.org emblem and requires a special screen. For the maple leaf... stock sizes so nothing extra required.