IGNORED

Question about membership dues

n9viw

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Its the best twelve bux I spend in a year. I wish I were closer to the maintenance day and other activities. Even without that I have gotten unbelievable help here, saving me untold anxiety about repairs to the bike, and dollars wasted on things that I wouldnt have needed to buy. Thanks Everyone

:moon: So, it's full disclosure you want.....:moon:

attachment.php?attachmentid=68199&stc=1&d=1338862282

That does it Don I want a refund------after seeing a real life pic of the pond monster i am going to have nightmares for a long time to come - - - I did not pay twelve dollars just to look under my bed and then lie cowaring under my blankets every night all night long. :backinmyday:

I am not done reading all the posts. So I'll be short.

I am a short timer on here, but I have been provided this year alone with a HOLE LOT MORE than 12 bucks worth of info:happy65: (and friendship):thumbsup2:

I hope the 12bucks I just "donated" a little early I think. WILL GO DIRECTLY INTO Big D's

POCKET.

i'LL GET oFF THE SOAP BOX NOW :crackup:BEFORe i GET INTO TROUBLE.

Bilko

870-350-0365

Guest tx2sturgis

Twelve dollars a year. 365 days of access on this site. Dang...what other things could I buy for that $12?

About 3.5 gallons of gas. (More or less)

or

A 12 pack of beer at the store or 4 beers at the bar.

or

About 3.5 days of smartphone use on my plan.

or

Two matinee tickets at the movies, but no popcorn or drinks. That'll run me another $25.

or

A 3-pack of generic t-shirts.

or

One music CD. Maybe.

or

Two weeks of internet service.

or

A new cheap computer mouse.

or

A nosebleed ticket at a sporting event.

Etc etc.

Some things listed here will last awhile, but others will be gone in a very short time.

You get the idea. If its worth it to you, fine. If not, fine.

When you pay your internet bill, your bank service charge, your water bill, or your insurance premiums, do you ask the person taking your money where does it all go? You could, or you can opt out of most of those.

This is an opt-in website. Make a choice. Lots of websites on the internet ARE free. Pick one.

Amazing the amount of traffic this topic has generated.

Edited by tx2sturgis

That does it Don I want a refund------after seeing a real life pic of the pond monster i am going to have nightmares for a long time to come - - - I did not pay twelve dollars just to look under my bed and then lie cowaring under my blankets every night all night long. :backinmyday:

Take 2 oz of Sea-Foam and call somebody in the morning!!!:whistling:

Guess I'm 165....nothing to add....just wanted to be 165.

We all have different ambitions after all! :whistling:

Hey Trader I checked and yup right there in the top right hand cornor it say's #165. Soooo I guess that varify's it, you are #165. I am glad to see that no matter how old you get ambition is still live and well.:big-grin-emoticon:

I've only been around here for about 4 years so I now wonder how much longer it would have taken me to notice that # up there in the right hand corner.

still wouldn't have seen it had saddlebum not mentioned it. just goes to show, never to old to learn something :scratchchin: