IGNORED

Erie Canal Cruise & Brunch At The International

Jayceesfolly

The brunch and cruise is scheduled for Wednesday and we need to have everyone sign up on the calendar ASAP because the deadline for the sign up is July 1st. As of today we only have five people signed up and we need to know how many people are attending, so the caterers know how much food to prepare. We need a minimum of 25 people for the brunch and if we do not have a minimum of 25, we will not have the brunch but will continue to have the cruise.

I need to know by the 1st of July, if you are planning on attending the Erie Canal Cruise and Brunch. It will be a nice bike ride and a relaxing afternoon boat ride. After the cruise we will return to Arcade for the Annual Dinner at the Hearth Restaurant, where we will pull the winning ticket for the Aluma Trailer. You have bought your trailer raffle ticket, right!!??? We still have plenty of tickets available, so Paypal me your spare change and I will send you a ticket!! :)

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=317&day=2012-7-25&c=1

Thanks

Jim

Edited by Marcarl
Added link

I just signed Eileen and I up. Sounds like fun. Come on folks...get on board. :thumbsup2:

You sign up in the right place??? I don't see it...hey guys and gals, Jimmy did a great job in setting this up lets not disapoint him...This is a really good ride to join in on...we need another 9 or 10 more to sign up to attend....This isn't marrage , its OK to commit to this fun time

:biker:

Low bridge, everybody down

Low bridge, 'cause we're goin' through a town

You'll always know your neighbor

And you'll always know your pal

If you've ever navigated o-o-o-on

The Erie Canal!

If I knew how to put in the music for this little song I would.

Oh, check it out---

http://www.specialneedsinmusic.com/folk_song_pages/erie_canal.html

Edited by Mel
add link

I see 16 for the lunchen...Jim is still a tad short...C'm guys and gals he needs at least 9 more to commit....he is out of town for the next 2 weeks and I promised him we would get-r-done...you'll kick yourself later for not taking advantage of this fun and historic ride down the canal...........we are sooooooooo close to doing this..:biker: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Edited by BIG TOM

I just signed up Eileen and I. Did it on the right date this time. :whistling: I screwed up the first time and signed up for the Niagara event which I think we will also do.

I show 22 signed up now.

not all are singed up for the brunch, some are only for the cruise....wish I could go !!!

Still holding at 23 for brunch.....dont make me beg.....ok ok I'm begging now....we need 1 more couple to make this a go.....save our brunch and be a hero by signing up....JIMMY WILL BUY U AN ICE CREAM IF YOU DO...:whistling: :essen_024: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :fnd_(16): OK I'll BUY THE NEXT COUPLE AN ICE CREAM IF YOU SIGN UP AND SAVE THE BRUNCH.....:fatsmiley:

I want extra cherries on my banana split Tom...

Who said anything about a banana split....I said ice cream...........sheeeesh...give them an inch and they take a foot......ps.....thanks Bobby, you sandbagger....here you go ! :essen_024: :essen_024:

Who said anything about a banana split....I said ice cream...........sheeeesh...give them an inch and they take a foot......ps.....thanks Bobby, you sandbagger....here you go ! :essen_024: :essen_024:

Remember Bobby . . .Tom the good old boy he is . . . . will pesonaly taste test it for you :fnd_(16):

:fatsmiley: