IGNORED

Happy Birthday Mini-Muffin

muffinman

Happy, Happy birthday to you sweet lady..............We sure miss seeing you guys. Hope you have a supe day and make sure Jeff waits on you hand and foot all day long.

:Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139::Crazy_139:

:Crazy_139::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

:Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday:

Nobody is late today is the day. I've already sung Happy Birthday to me. Of course I used a different voice so nobody knows it was me.

I'll have to go get me some ice cream all by myself. But all in all any day you wake up is a good one.

Thanks. I missed being at MD and everyone there, but I had a graduation to go to.

Margaret

Happy Birthday to a very special person. We missed you this year but I was MUCH more relaxed. :)

I hope you have a wonderful day. I'll buy the ice cream but you have to come here. :fnd_(16):

Come to think of it, thats true, I noticed Don was free of the nervous twitches and shakes this year. :rotfl: