IGNORED

Southern Onatrio, to, MD

Marcarl

Hey I said I would start a thread on this, so here it is.

Plans so far:

MarCarl to leave home at 8 am, arrive at Casablanca about 9

Leave Casablanca at 9:30, arrive at Fort Erie about 10:15

Cross the border and head for Quality Inn, Elyria, Ohio, hopefully be there in time to have a shower (only if needed) and then go to QSL for supper.

So who's coming, and where do we have to wait for Ben?

Taking bike in tomorrow for first service in Delhi then home to mount my JUST MADE trailer hitch(still have some finishing touches) get trailer out and checked over then get all set up to go. Hoping to get off work at least an hour early so I can meet up with you at your place. May leave bike at home all ready to go and take truck to work.Still thinking on camping out but not sure yet.

I'll be leaving Caledonia about 8 and meet you guys at Casablanca at 9 in time for a coffee and be ready to hit the road at 9:30.. Looking forward to the trip.

Seeing as how I'm riding a 1st Gen I guess I could sleep in till about 8:55 and still make it to the meeting place around 9:01... hmmmm?

I'll be leaving Caledonia about 8 and meet you guys at Casablanca at 9 in time for a coffee and be ready to hit the road at 9:30.. Looking forward to the trip.

Seeing as how I'm riding a 1st Gen I guess I could sleep in till about 8:55 and still make it to the meeting place around 9:01... hmmmm?

Ya, but, will there be enough gas in the tank??

Carl, where is ONATRIO?? I thought you were from Ontario.....:whistling:

Hey,,,, listen you,,, you trying to be funny????,,, I was trying to see who would be able to pass the test, or if everybody was tooo near sighted to pick up on that slight change of spelling.

See you soon I hope.

Carl:

What is your route in NY? Are you taking I-90 thru NY to PA or going Rt 5 or 20? I am leaving Friday morning from Rochester and can meet your group on the way.

Jim

It'll be I-90 with a stop at the rest area if needed,,, or if you are there.

So who's coming, and where do we have to wait for Ben?
Uh I believe I was at Casablanca before you last year. :backinmyday:

But then I didn't have to come all the way from Onatrio :rotfl:

Any one coming from Toronto direction or anywhere east of Burlington Wants to meet at my place, which just off the QEW, as in previous years, I plan to leave about 8:15 which will land us at Casablanca about or just before 9:00 am. My Motorcycle will be sitting at the end of the driveway until I leave so you can't miss it.

Directions from QEW W BOUND. (Google calls it 403 W) to my place (2309 Fassel Ave. Burlington Ont)

http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=ON-403+W&daddr=2309+Fassel+Ave,+Burlington,+ON+L7R+3P4&hl=en&sll=43.354697,-79.801072&sspn=0.004127,0.006856&geocode=FeqPlQIdIls--w%3BFbhilQIdBEQ--ynJz6As3WEriDFGYm_1fAbYFA&mra=ls&t=m&z=15

Edited by saddlebum

Change in plans for Nancy and I. To save having to ride all day on Friday in the rain, we are going to leave Kitchener around 5pm today, quick stop at Harbor Freight in Cheektowaga (pick up a multimeter and quick bite), then stop in Hamburg for the night.

Ride from Kitchener to Hamburg is shown on Mapquest as being 2 1/2 hours (plus 30 - 45 minutes to eat). Should make it to Hamburg around 8:30-9pm... give or take border crossing at Fort Erie.

We don't mind riding in the rain but this also puts us in Elyria early afternoon (Comfort Inn).

Anyone interested in riding with us, let me know.

Change in plans for Nancy and I. To save having to ride all day on Friday in the rain, we are going to leave Kitchener around 5pm today, quick stop at Harbor Freight in Cheektowaga (pick up a multimeter and quick bite), then stop in Hamburg for the night.

Ride from Kitchener to Hamburg is shown on Mapquest as being 2 1/2 hours (plus 30 - 45 minutes to eat). Should make it to Hamburg around 8:30-9pm... give or take border crossing at Fort Erie.

We don't mind riding in the rain but this also puts us in Elyria early afternoon (Comfort Inn).

Anyone interested in riding with us, let me know.

Wayne might be interested.

trailer already to go!Getting off around 6am so I can meet you at your house.Am going to try really hard to make it on time! Sorry about your bike is she OK?Leaving bike hooked to trailer in garage and taking truck to work so she is ready to go.Will stop for gas by you if open.

Carl;

There is a rest area on I-90 at Angola (the only one between Buffalo and PA line). Between exits 57A and 58. (445 milemarker). I can meet you there about 11:00 AM on Friday, assuming you are crossing about 10:30 AM at Ft Erie. It's about 30 miles down I-90 from the border crossing. My cell phone is 585-747-7998, if you have a problem or are delayed.

Jim

Carl;

There is a rest area on I-90 at Angola (the only one between Buffalo and PA line). Between exits 57A and 58. (445 milemarker). I can meet you there about 11:00 AM on Friday, assuming you are crossing about 10:30 AM at Ft Erie. It's about 30 miles down I-90 from the border crossing. My cell phone is 585-747-7998, if you have a problem or are delayed.

Jim

That should time about about right, see you then.

Hi Guys.

Sorry i cant go this year.Can you welcome someone from Fort Wayne Indiana. His name is Angel Delarosa.He has a beautiful 88 Maroon first gen.He is a bit down in the dumps and he needs some cheering up. I told him about the Venture riders. Lots of pics guys and play safe.Good ride down and God speed...Ray:080402gudl_prv: