IGNORED

Dave and Jamie went down

Kregerdoodle

Bad news, hope you all the best. We will remember you in our thoughts and especially our prayers. God speed in your recovery, hope to hear from you all soon.

Fuzzy

Sounds as if he had a front tire blow out or something. Sure glad they are still with us.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen just called me, as he was just leaving the Hospital. They are both doing ok, Dave will probably be released tonight but they are probably going to keep Jamie over night. We are trying to set things up to get Daves bike picked up tomorrow and over here. I think Dave will get on here and post the particualrs on their injuries if he so wishes too. Please continue to hold them both in your Thoughts and Prayers.

Kreg

I just spoke with Dave, he and Jamie are home, they will be sore for a while, but thankfully it wasn`t worse. INS. to release the bike in a day or 2 and will have it delivered out here, where she will have her own stable to rest and recoup. Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and Prayers.

Thanks,

Kreg

I hope you both feel better soon.

I am not looking to point fingers or blame here just trying to learn from others misfortune so that I do not have to learn the same lesson some day.

But I have to wonder, What causes a tank slapper to happen in the first place?

Is it possible that there was some hidden damage from the tire issue a couple of weeks ago?

I'm so glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been! Dave and Jamie...if you guys need anything we are all here for you! Just give us a call!

We will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers!:bighug:Not too tight...I know how a broken collar bone feels:whistling: